The worst poster on P&B?

I have a girlfriend anyway who is 10 years younger then Lisa and despite her being quite fat and not the sharpest tool in the shed she is still happy to fund my debauched student life style so I'm as well sticking with the devil I know for now.

I know guys like you, like to stick with the low self esteem birds. A Charlie Stubbs sort of character.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 17:27, RandomGuy. said:

The picture he posted was clearly of a child, sitting in their bedroom, which was a childs bedroom, which childs toys in it.

13 hours ago, Nizzy said:

Lies.

Perpetuating the above falsehood doesn't make you the worst poster on P&B, @RandomGuy., but it does make you an arseh*le.

I'm telling truth to power.

Or in your case, truth to neighbour photographing pervert.

I thought you were aware of the situation and you had asked for pics for confirmation but I may have been mistaken. I wasn't in the wrong, I never took the picture it was my friend who was staying with us that weekend who wasn't so afraid of her as I was.

Perpetuating the above falsehood doesn't make you the worst poster on P&B, @RandomGuy., but it does make you an arseh*le.

Can you please stop following me around with these desperate attempts at gaining some form of credibility with other mods? It's bizarre

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I thought you were aware of the situation and you had asked for pics for confirmation but I may have been mistaken. I wasn't in the wrong, I never took the picture it was my friend who was staying with us that weekend who wasn't so afraid of her as I was.

So you asked your friend over and then got them to photograph your neighbours so if any complaints were made to the police they would be arrested and not you?

This is disgusting.  I'd rather have a weekend at 25 Cromwell Street that step into your sordid little world.

So you asked your friend over and then got them to photograph your neighbours so if any complaints were made to the police they would be arrested and not you?

This is disgusting.  I'd rather have a weekend at 25 Cromwell Street that step into your sordid little world.

I provided the friend with burnt chicken Kiev and chips served on an octagonal plate with warm milk so it wasn't all bad.

Archived