Question Time

Elixir

Are you planning to offer a counter argument or simply abuse the poster?

It's the default position, just revert to type, when void of reason.

Think AdLib gets a pretty rough ride on here for a decent read tbh.

Catalonia is not seeking independence. Some Catalonians, a minority, supported pro secession parties, but because of their electoral system received a slim majority of seats in the Parliament of Catalonia.

No referendum has been held in conformity with the constitutional requirements of the democratic and sovereign state of which they are a territorial subdivision. An illegal consultation was boycotted by anti-secession political parties and has no legitimacy.

Catalonia is an entity which owes its entire legal privileges to the Spanish Constitution and is explicitly recognised as an historical nationality, both in its being allowed to invoke Article 151 of the Constitution under the post-Franco Constitution and most recently in its Statute of Autonomy of 2005's preamble, a document ratified in accordance with the Spanish Constitution by the Catalonian Parliament, the Spanish Cortes Generales, and by a lawful referendum of the peoples of the Spanish provinces that make up Catalonia.

You really are breathtakingly arrogant whilst being equally ignorant sometimes,. Believe me catalonians very much do want independence, perhaps you've never been there or met any. It's overwhelming. y

You really are breathtakingly arrogant whilst being equally ignorant sometimes,. Believe me catalonians very much do want independence, perhaps you've never been there or met any. It's overwhelming. y

Saying that "Catalonians want independence" because "some Catalonians want independence" is no more true than saying "Scotland wants independence" because "the SNP wants independence".

I have been to Catalonia. They have a really shit Cathedral in Barcelona.

Saying that "Catalonians want independence" because "some Catalonians want independence" is no more true than saying "Scotland wants independence" because "the SNP wants independence".

I have been to Catalonia. They have a really shit Cathedral in Barcelona.

No it means most catalonians want independence because, shock horror...Most catalonians want independence. M its a simple fact.

I'm afraid smart as you may be you don't get to arbitrarily decide the views, of millions of people in a foreign country and misrepresentmthem on a football forum, even though it gives you great trolling material.

And you just m have to sneer at them don't you, is there anything in the world good enough for You? They may have a shit cathedral but you've got a shit personality and no doubt shit face too so they win. Unlucky.

Edited by Peppino Impastato

No it means most catalonians want independence because, shock horror...Most catalonians want independence. M its a simple fact.

I'm afraid smart as you may be you don't get to arbitrarily decide the views, of millions of people in a foreign country and misrepresentmthem on a football forum, even though it gives you great trolling material.

And you just m have to sneer at them don't you, is there anything in the world good enough for You? They may have a shit cathedral but you've got a shit personality and no doubt shit face too so they win. Unlucky.

He's just trying to start another pointless argument. If you say the Gaudi cathedral isn't shit, he'll say he's meaning the old one.

Sad little troll.

He's just trying to start another pointless argument. If you say the Gaudi cathedral isn't shit, he'll say he's meaning the old one.

Sad little troll.

No, I mean the Gaudi one. And it very clearly is shit. It's a perpetual building site.

Roysters are excellent crisps though. Much underated.

Not always that easy to find in the supermarket either.

Asda in Ayr always have them.  Always happy to help a servile Britnat in need.  Hands across the ocean and all that.

It's the default position, just revert to type, when void of reason.

Think AdLib gets a pretty rough ride on here for a decent read tbh.

Well of course you think that.  You're both deferential forelock tuggers.

Why do you constantly feel the need to be abusive and play the keyboard gangster role?

Posted by Thor on Yesterday, 22:56 in Rangers in The Championship - Nope, we all think you're a twat as well.

Posted by Thor on Yesterday, 22:36 in Rangers in The Championship - You are correct many think you're a p***k tho.

Posted by Thor on Yesterday, 21:15 in Rangers in The Championship - He is clearly at least a bit special needs and certainly on the spectrum. We should probably not rip the piss.

Posted by Thor on 14 March 2016 - 23:07 in Scottish Premiership General Chatter - But I suppose claiming a bite is all you had left after making a c**t of your post. :D

Posted by Thor on 14 March 2016 - 17:27 in Domestic Cup Football - Who is the skinny lesbian looking fucker for hibs? Woeful.

Posted by Thor on 13 March 2016 - 15:14 in Scottish Premiership General Chatter - Poor wee Dee takes this place very seriously.  What an awful poster.

Posted by Thor on 11 March 2016 - 08:02 in The Gaming Forum - Nobody is fooled. We all know you don't have a girlfriend.

Posted by Thor on 10 March 2016 - 17:15 in Rangers in The Championship - From an Aberdeen fan? f**k Off.

And that's only the first couple of pages.  There's only one "keyboard warrior" here, son.  Sit down.

Yes, they are countries in their own right if they are also discrete nations. That's why I included the Yukon and Hawaii.

If you'd done any of your homework on this, you'd know that the Confederacy was not a country, because it was unlawful for Texas and the other states to secede from the Union in the first place. See Texas v White.

If the people of Strathclyde maintain that they are a nation, then yes, Strathclyde is a country.

Wasn't it unlawful for the 13 colonies to rebel in 1776? And if the confederacy had won in the civil war, would the legality of Texas vs White mean anything at all?

Why do you constantly feel the need to be abusive and play the keyboard gangster role?

Fido's just a wee pussycat really, he loves trotting out his 'weak minded' mantra, but is the only poster I can think of (in my time on here) that actually banned himself from the board, such was his tantrum after the Ref result. Doesn't really suggest steadfast self control?

I take most of his tired insults with a pinch of salt, probably not a bad lad really.

Feel free to post the context, not just snippets. And, how fucking sad are you, stalk much?

Given your level of abuse to other posters, I fully expected this to be your reply.  Seek help, your issues are clearly legion.  Call this an intervention.

Fido's just a wee pussycat really, he loves trotting out his 'weak minded' mantra, but is the only poster I can think of (in my time on here) that actually banned himself from the board, such was his tantrum after the Ref result. Doesn't really suggest steadfast self control?

I take most of his tired insults with a pinch of salt, probably not a bad lad really.

Ok, Rab, since I ignored your last wee fishing trip, I'll acknowledge this one.  That better?  Want a wee hug while I'm here?

:)

I'm still astonished that you spend your time searching posting histories yet ignore your own.

Why would I search my own post history?  What a frankly bizarre little individual you are.

Run along, now.  I'm sure there's a thread somewhere else you can act out your little man syndrome on.

Given your level of abuse to other posters, I fully expected this to be your reply. Seek help, your issues are clearly legion. Call this an intervention.

Ok, Rab, since I ignored your last wee fishing trip, I'll acknowledge this one. That better? Want a wee hug while I'm here?

:)

Ha ha, yep gotta admit I was surprised you swerved the last one! No harm intended😀