Question Time

Elixir

Live on the bbc about a year ago

Course if a Scottish nationalist had something similar the outrage would have shifted the planet off its axis and you'd still be hearing about it every day

If you could supply me with any supporting evidence of Stanley wishing death on Salmond on live TV, I would be very grateful. 

That's no really the point is it.

Does his party have any plans to do away with them or is he quite content to support them as long as he gets more UKIP Lords.

You must have seen him on QT rabbiting on about the unelected (does he mean by us?) Europeans interfering in UK politics but I have never ever heard him say the same about these c**ts.

Surely at least the Europeans have been elected by voters in their own countries.

Or have I got it wrong?

What about this c**t

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29518722

It really makes me seethe that c**ts like that can bypass the democratic process and walk into responsible jobs.

I wonder what Nigel thinks of him?

A quick search indicates that the UKIP has no policy on Lords reform and just wants a "fair" number of seats in the Lords.

All the EU's Commissioners are appointed by the Governments of the Member States. Cameron nominated Lord Jonathan Hill (who worked for Major in Downing Street before becoming a lobbyist) to succeed Baroness Catherine Ashton (the wife of Peter Kellner of Yougov). Labour's previously appointed Lord Peter Mandelson and Lord Neil Kinnock. The Tories had previously appointed Lord Leon Brittan and Lord Chris Patten. What a shower of troughing cronies and losers!

The Eurocrats and MEPs used to have their own duty free shop in Brussels. It could still exist now. Even so, shops in Brussels give them big discounts on production of their passes.  Then there are the new limos and drivers - http://www.politico.eu/article/meps-stretch-the-budget-for-limos-and-drivers-european-parliament-spending-brussels-strasbourg/.

"Senior MEPs will vote Wednesday on a plan to revamp the chauffeur service, hiring 110 full-time drivers and adding more than €3 million a year to its existing €7 million annual transport costs... "the Parliament currently spends â‚¬6.8 million a year on transportation services for members. The planned changes would add €3.7 million to that tab, bringing the cost to â‚¬10.5 million per year."

"But it could be much higher than that as the fine print says “security scanners†for official cars and IT equipment such as “tablet, mobile phone†haven’t been factored into the price tag. But it could be much higher than that as the fine print says “security scanners†for official cars and IT equipment such as “tablet, mobile phone†haven’t been factored into the price tag. What is included is uniforms for drivers, with â‚¬116,000 set aside per year — that’s more than â‚¬1,000 a year per driver."

I remember attending a sponsored lunch in the Parliament building and a Tory MEP complaining that he'd had the same menu 3 days in a row!

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Willie Rennie to use the line "you lost the referendum!" NAP

Paddy Harvie though, sum boi

The little freak loves that line, but I wonder how he'll balance it with continually invoking the spectre of a "Yes" victory and claiming we'd all be living in mud huts were it not for his blessed Tory friends giving us shitloads of their borrowed money.

If you could supply me with any supporting evidence of Stanley wishing death on Salmond on live TV, I would be very grateful. 

The closest I heard was "He lost the election, he should shrink away and give up." ie, instead of running for Westminster. Hardly the same as wanting him dead.

The closest I heard was "He lost the election, he should shrink away and give up." ie, instead of running for Westminster. Hardly the same as wanting him dead.

Likewise. I've just conducted a quick search, and I can't find any other videos or articles to substantiate the claim. 

Actually I take it back my mistake, googled the quotes It was James kirkup executive editor of the telegraph, he said why won't this man just Die?

He was asked what the reaction was at Labour HQ to the news that Salmond was standing for Westminster.