Question Time

Elixir

22 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Ha ha, not sure what you mean. Am I to base my voting decisions on someone else's understanding ?

Does anyone base their votes on someone elses's understanding and ignore their own instincts?

Maybe that's the key to the SNP gains .....the complete aberration of electoral responsibility by Scottish voters.......I know we have a lot of 4 legged sheep here but I didn't realise their were so many two legged sheep!

image.png

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Who?
That James Gradys sister?

The only one I'd kind of heard of was Gisela Stuart. She was one of the few Labour MPs backing Brexit.

The Grady woman is a space scientist and according to the first line of wikipedia is also a practicing catholic. Don't know why catholics have to practice so much and quite surprised that a scientist would be a believer. Maybe she's seen something in the sky while looking through a telescope (and being on LSD)

Arron Banks is a rich Leave.EU donor.

Paul Mason isn't the ex Aberdeen footballer. He's a journalist.

The other guy is a nonentity Tory.

Edited by Suspect Device

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

The only one I'd kind of heard of was Gisela Stuart. She was one of the few Labour MPs backing Brexit.

The Grady woman is a space scientist and according to the first line of wikipedia is also a practicing catholic. Don't know why catholics have to practice so much and quite surprised that a scientist would be a believer. Maybe she's seen something in the sky while looking through a telescope (and being on LSD)

Arron Banks is a rich Leave.EU donor.

Paul Mason isn't the ex Aberdeen footballer. He's a journalist.

The other guy is a nonentity Tory.

It's another Brexit debate panel.

Arron Banks is a major UKIP donor. Gisela Stuart supported the official Vote Leave campaign rather than Banks' Leave.EU campaign. Potential for some fireworks there!

David Lidington was Cameron's Minister for Europe. He's now Leader of the Commons and will have to manage the Brexit legislation.

Paul Mason was equivocal on Brexit - https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/16/brexit-eu-referendum-boris-johnson-greece-tory. Note the "left wing case for Brexit" at the start.