Question Time

Elixir

Absolute nonsense. Berwick Rangers don't play in the French league or the USA league, so no, I don't visit their forums. I'd have no problem offering my opinion on the National Front in France or the Republican Party in America though. I have every right to do so.

I'm also commenting on some of the supporters of a party who (hopefully in my opinion) could be involved in a government which will decide how my taxes are spent.

Just ignore the wee arse, he'd start a fight in a phone box with himself !! A true keyboard warrior, every post an opportunity to fly off the handle, seriously deranged but a great Ad for the Nationalists !! Lol

Just ignore the wee arse, he'd start a fight in a phone box with himself !! A true keyboard warrior, every post an opportunity to fly off the handle, seriously deranged but a great Ad for the Nationalists !! Lol

You, the flute band loving, anti Scottish, Sevco supporting, plastic Northern Irishman, are also a great advert for 'loyal unionists' ( :lol: ) in this country too Boab.

post-14721-14298598492203_thumb.jpg

Too much politics nowadays is about being able to shout over anyone who makes a decent point. Swinney is too quiet for that, and probably one of the main reasons he isn't leader of the SNP. He does come over as someone who is intelligent and actually understands what he is talking about. You can't say that about most politicians.

You watch nonsense like last night, with all the sly and not-so-sly digs about how the bloody Jocks will be telling us what to do, and despair. The way Nicola Sturgeon is being demonised is a disgrace.

In general on the panel events, no wonder Cameron ducks them. What does he have to gain from being shouted at by half-wits?

Interesting to see how much the Labour line has changed over the past few weeks, with them being so much more openly hostile to the SNP in England, let alone in Scotland. Talking to ex-Labour voters, I find a lot of them are fed up with what they see as this constant doing-down of Scotland by Labour and how they'll never vote Labour again.

I thought that Murphy might make a decent job as Labour heid man in Scotland, but he's making an arse of this.....nae luck, eh?

UKIP....how much of a ringer for that guy last night is Al Murray? What a crowd of wallopers.....and they'll get a lot of votes. Frightening.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

Sigh. Another new low for Fuzzy.

Let's make it clear, folk from absolutely anywhere have the "right" to comment on Scotland, or whatever they like really.

When said commentator has absolutely no idea what they're talking about, folk also have the right to tell them they're havering pish.

Half your posts on here contain "WATP". You're not a great ad for humanity, never mind old Blighty.

Sigh. Another new low for Fuzzy.

Let's make it clear, folk from absolutely anywhere have the "right" to comment on Scotland, or whatever they like really.

When said commentator has absolutely no idea what they're talking about, folk also have the right to tell them they're havering pish.

Half your posts on here contain "WATP". You're not a great ad for humanity, never mind old Blighty.

That's not true, they have a right as in this forum allows anyone to post and they can offer their opinion. But their opinion means nothing and is of no relevance.

You go and find a Japanese forum and go and comment on their politics tell them what to think of Japan, they'll tell you its none of your business and tell you to f**k off and stop being so arrogant.

That's not true, they have a right as in this forum allows anyone to post and they can offer their opinion. But their opinion means nothing and is of no relevance.

You go and find a Japanese forum and go and comment on their politics tell them what to think of Japan, they'll tell you its none of your business and tell you to f**k off and stop being so arrogant.

How much is your opinion worth specifically?

Who can quantify such things, but what we do know is if you are Scottish or live in Scotland you have a stake. If you are neither you don't. Guess which one applies to our resident Britnat who likes to tell us what we can and can't think of Scotland.

Edited by FuzzyAffro

I'm not being unreasonable by suggesting people who don't live in Scotland and aren't Scottish shouldn't be on a Scottish political forum telling Scottish posters what is acceptable and what isn't to say about their own country.

He's the unreasonable one, and if you engaged your brain for a second instead of instantly reacting hysterically to anything you see as unreasonable and thought about it you'd see I'm right.

Again, I suggest you find a political forum of another country you choose which one, join it today and tell them what they can and can't think of their own country and see what reaction you get. Then you will see its not only me and not only Scotland, but infact the entire world that thinks this way. And I'll accept your apology.

Apart from I didn't comment on anyone's opinion of their own country. I commented on the reaction of some supporters of a political party who will elect members to a parliament that governs me.

I didn't even give an opinion on what was acceptable or not. It's perfectly acceptable to disagree with the treatment they say a party they support gets. It's also perfectly acceptable for me to comment on that.

I'm not being unreasonable by suggesting people who don't live in Scotland and aren't Scottish shouldn't be on a Scottish political forum telling Scottish posters what is acceptable and what isn't to say about their own country.

He's the unreasonable one, and if you engaged your brain for a second instead of instantly reacting hysterically to anything you see as unreasonable and thought about it you'd see I'm right.

Again, I suggest you find a political forum of another country you choose which one, join it today and tell them what they can and can't think of their own country and see what reaction you get. Then you will see its not only me and not only Scotland, but infact the entire world that thinks this way. And I'll accept your apology.

"Hysterically"? :lol: :lol: That's the pot calling the kettle a pot there, champ.

The only correct thing you've said in all this is that the value of someone's opinion can't be quantified. Personally, how informed someone is decides how much I value their opinions. It's true that some of BerwickMad's stuff on here reeks of someone who doesn't really understand what he's talking about. It wouldn't be unreasonable to say that, the whole "you don't have the right to comment" is utter idiocy.

And aye if I signed up to a Japenese politics forum and reeled off my opinion I'd expect to be told that I was clueless. Which would be fair enough.

Apart from I didn't comment on anyone's opinion of their own country. I commented on the reaction of some supporters of a political party who will elect members to a parliament that governs me.

I didn't even give an opinion on what was acceptable or not. It's perfectly acceptable to disagree with the treatment they say a party they support gets. It's also perfectly acceptable for me to comment on that.

Alright whatever, my opinion is very clear.

I think that is related to Scotland not a political party. and you do regularly comment on what we should and shouldn't think of Scotland (Scotland isn't a block bring back any memories for you? Comparing Scotland to towns, villages, counties and regions? Being angry with us for thinking on a Scottish level politically?) which you shouldn't do and genuinely have 'no right' to be doing.

Apart from that I am happy to let it go now, I actually defended you yesterday or the day before.

Alright whatever, my opinion is very clear.

I think that is related to Scotland not a political party. and you do regularly comment on what we should and shouldn't think of Scotland (Scotland isn't a block bring back any memories for you? Comparing Scotland to towns, villages, counties and regions? Being angry with us for thinking on a Scottish level politically?) which you shouldn't do and genuinely have 'no right' to be doing.

Apart from that I am happy to let it go now, I actually defended you yesterday or the day before.

It isn't about Scotland. I could say exactly the same about UKIP supporters who constantly moan that the media is against them. I have every right to do so. If my opinion on the SNP was totally irrelevant, Nicola Sturgeon wouldn't be constantly trying to reach a hand out to voters in other parts of the UK at this election.