Question Time

Elixir

I hadn't heard of Hosie until that incident tbh. He came across terribly and looked like an utter c**t.

However since then I've heard him a few times on LBC and other political shows and he's come across quite well.

Aye voted in as deputy leader, will easily retain his seat in May and be part of a large group of SNP MP's in Westminster trying to keep the sorry assed Labour duffers honest.

The only people that will remember whatever horror show you are referring to are the bitter slabbers who will slowly but surely become a complete irrelevance in politics, in much the same way as your Tory comrades in arms did.

Deal with it.

image.jpg

can feel your "seethe" coming through my phone, winning the Deputy "gig" no great achievement, the choices were limited, so deal with that

can feel your "seethe" coming through my phone, winning the Deputy "gig" no great achievement, the choices were limited, so deal with that

Obviously not as limited as the party that appointed Deputy Dugdale.

How's the campaigning going in Angus?

Hilariously poor. The Labour lackeys weren't even bothering to doorstep people in Forfar, just some gormless, miserable looking ginger fucker posting a totally bland leaflet through folk's letterboxes and scarpering.

They also appear to have shunted in a candidate from Bellshill, according to the postal vote ballot :lol:

Hilariously poor. The Labour lackeys weren't even bothering to doorstep people in Forfar, just some gormless, miserable looking ginger fucker posting a totally bland leaflet through folk's letterboxes and scarpering.

They also appear to have shunted in a candidate from Bellshill, according to the postal vote ballot :lol:

Do you think that's Ecto?

Dugdale will grow into the role and become even more effective, as time goes forward, Hosie is what Hosie is, average at best, as for the campaigning in Angus, I have been unable to do any due to work commitments, so more a donater, than a campaigner at present

Dugdale will grow into the role and become even more effective, as time goes forward, Hosie is what Hosie is, average at best, as for the campaigning in Angus, I have been unable to do any due to work commitments, so more a donater, than a campaigner at present

I am in total admiration of your optimism

Do you honestly believe that the current leader and deputy will be in position after May 8th?

If you do, then you are either so blind you cannot see, or at it

I wouldn't bother. Your own candidate can't even be arsed :lol:

I am in total admiration of your optimism

Do you honestly believe that the current leader and deputy will be in position after May 8th?

If you do, then you are either so blind you cannot see, or at it

always an optimist me, you should try it some time, ease off on the "seethe", now off you pop, your mum will have your tea ready Edited by ecto

always an optimist me, you should try it some time, ease off on the "seethe", now off you pop, your mum will have your tea ready

You've just become my favourite poster inferring I'm a youngster.

The last time my mother made my tea you were probably just a twinkle

You've just become my favourite poster inferring I'm a youngster.

The last time my mother made my tea you were probably just a twinkle

am probably older than you

Edited by ecto

• 2 weeks later...