Question Time

Elixir

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Staying up to watch it and expect Rory to answer the questions but leave the audience behind his intellect fairly soon. Barry Gardiner will dribble on about composite motions. The Brexit woman will prove there are two Alexander Phillips and stress that manifestos are not needed and what people said in the past can't be scrutinised. It must be a record that a 6 week old "non party" has got a seat.  As for Jo Swinson her tortured accent will drive me nutty. Mind you 2 "Scots" on the panel and no third party rep? The other guy is a psychologist I think and I may well need one tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Staying up to watch it and expect Rory to answer the questions but leave the audience behind his intellect fairly soon. Barry Gardiner will dribble on about composite motions. The Brexit woman will prove there are two Alexander Phillips and stress that manifestos are not needed and what people said in the past can't be scrutinised. It must be a record that a 6 week old "non party" has got a seat.  As for Jo Swinson her tortured accent will drive me nutty. Mind you 2 "Scots" on the panel and no third party rep? The other guy is a psychologist I think and I may well need one tomorrow. 

Has just confirmed (on QT) that she is throwing her hat in the ring to replace Cable.

Said this before but Fiona Bruce is a god awful host.  She either lets people speak for far too long or immediately interrupts them when they are actually answering the question.  

Edited by Pepper

Bruce is apparently surprised at how angry the audiences have been since she took on the job. Stop recruiting directly from the youth wings of the Local Conservative Parties then. Obviously groups of intolerant and bigoted 65-year-olds are going to be angry. 

43 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Jo Swinson coming across as a petulant shite on this.

You gotta have hewp. It really helps in the negwoooseeaytions. I’ve not heard so fucked up an accent since Jackie the Hutt was last on TV.

9 minutes ago, Antlion said:

You gotta have hewp. It really helps in the negwoooseeaytions. I’ve not heard so fucked up an accent since Jackie the Hutt was last on TV.

She's the female equivalent of Fraser Nelson.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yep, to you.

But for everybody else watching, it was 4 remainers in a studio packed with hard brexiters.

Maybe two leave. 

That guy with the funny hair though sure looks like a SJW.

Have to add i haven't watched it, just Googled the Panel.

Google shows three supported leave.

Strange that on here the far left seem to think the Panel is always leave?

Edited by sureiknow

5 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Maybe two leave. 

That guy with the funny hair though sure looks like a SJW.

Have to add i haven't watched it, just Googled the Panel.

Google shows three supported leave.

Strange that on here the far left seem to think the Panel is always leave?

Do you consider anyone who opposes Israelis murdering people and/or detests Nigel Farage as "far left"?