Question Time

Elixir

19 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

How was Pinker on the show? Probably the only reason I'm considering watching this episode...

Hardly got a look in and seemed a bit bewildered about why he was there.

23 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Did Alex Phillips face any scrutiny on how the Brexit Party is funded?

No. Nor about her work with Cambridge Analytica and their nefarious and criminal interference with the Kenyan Presidential election.

Edited by welshbairn

Rory Stewart sounds almost too sensible for a tory.

I don't like it.
Mrs Loondave and myself have been shocked at how appearance aside wee Rory appears to be a sane and relatively normal human being who has somehow ended up a Tory. I also find it disturbing how we are failing to find him loathsome and reprehensible and feel very uncomfortable with that thought..

31 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

His real name is Roderick

Ok, never mind. He's back to being a p***k again.

Unless he can get this man on board.

Spoiler

282374_1.jpg

Edited by BawWatchin

The Brexit Phillips certainly "appeared" more composed and all so reasonable compared to her recent  Jo Coburn politics show. She was less shouty than the usual Brexiteer but did dismiss the idea of manifestos in the short term. The Pinker guy was largely out of the discussions. As to who are leavers I made it Gardiner/Phillips/Stewart ; one remainer  in Swinson and a neutral who can't vote here?  Epsom appears to have had a Conservative MP for years (Chris grayling) and voted Remain in 2016 with a very low UKIP flavour so that probably explains why it was quite calm. Rory lost me at various stages with his idea of uniting the country ( which one?)  How? As for the Coalition minister she should be held to account for all the stuff she signed up to . I noticed she quoted stats on Govan pupils who go to University which has been corrected by Glasgow's DOE. ( 4% she said ; the DOE says 13%) . I  agree about that accent but that is the least of her faults.

10 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

It's this the first time the whole panel of five are Remainers?

Even for the B.B.C.'s biased standards i am surprised.

Piers and Nicky Morgan are both pro Brexit, not sure about the others apart from Drew Hendry.

13 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

It's this the first time the whole panel of five are Remainers?

Even for the B.B.C.'s biased standards i am surprised.

I think Piers Morgan has switched from Remain to Leave.

No doubt the loud mouthed c**t will soon let us know exactly where he stands.

Ahyhoo, let's hope that any time that fucking c**t Morgan starts going on about the brave troops and the heros and the patriotism and D-Day landings the entire audience remind him that he was sacked for sticking pretend pictures of British Troops torturing and pissing on some Iraqis on his front page once.

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Ahyhoo, let's hope that any time that fucking c**t Morgan starts going on about the brave troops and the heros and the patriotism and D-Day landings the entire audience remind him that he was sacked for sticking pretend pictures of British Troops torturing and pissing on some Iraqis on his front page once.

The story about him buying shares the Mirror financial hacks were tipping before the paper came out, and flogging them the next day when they peaked, would be worth a mention too. And that he made no effort to protect the said hacks when they were caught for doing the same. Vile hypocrite that that he is.

Just now, welshbairn said:

The story about him buying shares the Mirror financial hacks were tipping before the paper came out, and flogging them the next day when they peaked, would be worth a mention too. And that he made no effort to protect the said hacks when they were caught for doing the same. Vile hypocrite that that he is.

He's an absolute, unadultered c**t. Always has been. His rehabilitation as some kind of personality is up there with Trump becoming President, the UK voting for Brexit, and Hamilton Accies still being in the top league. World's gone fucking mad.

Plus, his name is fucking 'Piers'. Shitting Christ.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I think Piers Morgan has switched from Remain to Leave.

No doubt the loud mouthed c**t will soon let us know exactly where he stands.

He still thinks remain is the best option though he backs the leave vote.

At least he supports Democrary.

Yes he is a bit of a c**t right enough.