Since Rangers left how bad is the "top flight"?

There's a nice amount of meat and gravy in the slow cooker right now which will later be teamed with mashed potatoes and carrots.

I've filled a bowl with midget gems and I'm eating them while YouTubing the f**k out of Sunday afternoon.

I accept I need to have a look at my life style.....

Definitely.

Who puts their sweets into a bowl before eating them?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a nice amount of meat and gravy in the slow cooker right now which will later be teamed with mashed potatoes and carrots.

Definitely.

Who puts their sweets into a bowl before eating them?

An unnecessary extra step. From bag to mouth. Don't f**k about.

What a bizarre combo. Tbf the best sandwich i ever had was swiss cheese, chorizo, mayo, hot sauce and a steak beak thrown in. Utterly wrong but tasted amazing.

That sounds utterly fantastical and I want some of that nonsense right now

Subway are doing a steak and chorizo sammich at the moment.

Get some cheese, jalapeños, lettuce and southwest sauce on that bad boy.

Good shit.

I've only had the chicken & chorizo, yet to try the steak but it's some good scranchester.

Not eaten a meal in my house which hasn't been delivered for more than two weeks now. Pretty much exercised all the fast-food options in the city centre recently since I've been working non-stop. Final day of work for the year today though but it's Charlie Flynn's first professional fight, so it's going to be mobbed and I won't get a break on the bar. Need something big to fill me up but I'm sick of Burger King and Pinto.

I don't know what to do. Life is so hard sometimes.

Mexican take-away place. Big f**k-off burritos and stuff. Used to be better, they're a bit scarce with the fillings these days, but it's still decent enough and filling.

Sounds nice, I'm sure there will be one somewhere in Glasgow, will seek it out.

What a bizarre combo. Tbf the best sandwich i ever had was swiss cheese, chorizo, mayo, hot sauce and a steak beak thrown in. Utterly wrong but tasted amazing.

Flying off the shelves, were they?

Archived