Since Rangers left how bad is the "top flight"?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah so you want to know what sjc had, but you don't care about my invite to come round for chips?

Surprise-Motherfucker-GIFS3.gif

Its your own fault tbh, you little chips-tease

What are you going to see? We went to watch battle of the five armies in 3D yesterday, I really enjoyed it. The high frame rate is great but I can see why people are not keen.

Same film, but in 2D. Not really been reading too many good reviews so far worryingly.

I went to the pictures in Perth on Friday night. Haven't been for ages. They have a wee cafe in the now...... Any good?

Ive honestly never tried the cafe! But it looks decent enough. Nice to see them actually making it look appealing though.

Just after listening to a Christmas carol medley on the consistently awful Classic FM while battering into two roll and sausage with tattie scone.

Will now get the washing up done and maybe binge on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Sunday, bloody Sunday.

Rough as f**k after yesterday, i fancy a Greggs mince pie on a buttered roll.

What a bizarre combo. Tbf the best sandwich i ever had was swiss cheese, chorizo, mayo, hot sauce and a steak beak thrown in. Utterly wrong but tasted amazing.

What a bizarre combo. Tbf the best sandwich i ever had was swiss cheese, chorizo, mayo, hot sauce and a steak beak thrown in. Utterly wrong but tasted amazing.

That sounds fucking terrific

Christmas night out last night so i am feeling it today, ordered a Pizza Hut about 5 minutes ago and plan to make full use of the couch.

pizz.gif

Oh Hai Bobby! Did you have party? Did Lisa invite all your friends? Good thinking!

Considering the plummeting attendances at Ibrox and the hyperbole about social unrest back in 2012 if Rangers were allowed to disappear. How come there's no social unrest now, what do Rangers fans or former Rangers fans do with themselves on match day now they don't bother going to the football?.

Surely not the pubs since there aren't enough pubs around to cater for all those fans and I don't hear or read about crime going up during the last couple of seasons as Rangers attendances drop to Hibs or Aberdeen levels?.

Subway are doing a steak and chorizo sammich at the moment.

Get some cheese, jalapeños, lettuce and southwest sauce on that bad boy.

Good shit.

I love jalapenos but they go through me like nothing else. If i ate that, id be doing a Mexican Shit Dance for the rest of the day

Plummeting attendances, sub standard football and a decline in new talent are some of the issues facing Scottish football. Fans need to be honest admit that the Premiership needs The Old Firm

Just accept it. We've all moved on. Some of us are a little tired o yer pish. Some of us are no doubt enjoying every last drip of the sevco car crash. If Scottish football finds and levels out at a level slightly below where it was then so be it. We'll be fine.

Subway are doing a steak and chorizo sammich at the moment.

Get some cheese, jalapeños, lettuce and southwest sauce on that bad boy.

Good shit.

One step ahead o you there sir. It's a good eat indeed.

Archived