Since Rangers left how bad is the "top flight"?

Ah so you want to know what sjc H

Close. It's raining in Motherwell right now and my hair is wet.

I'm gonna have a black coffee now.

Its your kids I feel sorry for mate.....no milk for their frosties :(

#prayforaddieskids

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not been to pacos in ages. If you want good fajitas you should go to the Mexican on Atholl street.
What's it called?
You're seriously going to Perth for Xmas shopping?! Perth is terrible for shopping.
It's a Mecca for outdoor gear. Also, Waterstones and Lakeland for the grandparents.

Fingers in the ears from Aberdeen fans eh? No surprise. I'll be on my way and know that when the financial crash hits the Premiership, you all requested it..........

Can you tell us when it's scheduled to hit please? We've been hearing this pish from Sevconians for nearly 3 years now.

I'm about to head to Tesco for the meal deal I think, will be heading to the Cinema later for a large hot dog, so not wanting anything too filling.

I went to the pictures in Perth on Friday night. Haven't been for ages. They have a wee cafe in the now...... Any good?

Do you like my green skirt? Got it from Primark for Christmas works do.

Love it. It's not true that red and green should never be seen except on an Irish queen.

I was a bit nervous going out with those eczema gloves, but you guys put me at ease right away...... True pals

Archived