St Johnstone v ICT 20/12/14 KO 1500.

A message to anybody who has stated their personal opinion that Brian Graham might have dived: You clearly don't care about the club, you clearly want Brian Graham to get banned and you clearly can't be happy that Saints won this match. You're doing the compliance officer's job for him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A message to anybody who has stated their personal opinion that Brian Graham might have dived: You clearly don't care about the club, you clearly want Brian Graham to get banned and you clearly can't be happy that Saints won this match. You're doing the compliance officer's job for him.

You on the wind up??

It is precisely because I care about my club that I have stated that he dived. I am delighted Saints won but I am certainly not delighted about the manner in which we won. Brian Graham should be banned if the CO decides he dived. Exactly the same as any other player should be should they dive to win an advantage. I refuse to be a hypocrite by ripping into players from other teams and then saying that because it's Saints it's okay. It is not okay and never will be.

As I say though, you must be on the wind up ;)

You on the wind up??

It is precisely because I care about my club that I have stated that he dived. I am delighted Saints won but I am certainly not delighted about the manner in which we won. Brian Graham should be banned if the CO decides he dived. Exactly the same as any other player should be should they dive to win an advantage. I refuse to be a hypocrite by ripping into players from other teams and then saying that because it's Saints it's okay. It is not okay and never will be.

Not a wind-up, Ghostie. I'm simply passing on the message which I seem to have read from a few posters on WAP. ;) I think it was a blatant dive.

Not a wind-up, Ghostie. I'm simply passing on the message which I seem to have read from a few posters on WAP. ;) I think it was a blatant dive.

Its ridiculous. Apparently one of thems played 5s so they know when theres contact and they inform me that Grahams stud was brushed and that was enough to send him down :lol: Its absolutely mental the amount of folk on there utterly blinded to the undisputable fact he dived, yet still more appear saying there was enough contact to send him down.

100% dive, that said once the ref gives that penalty, surely the keeper needs carded of some description?

Just another one of the baffling decisions by the ref

100% dive, that said once the ref gives that penalty, surely the keeper needs carded of some description?

Just another one of the baffling decisions by the ref

You on the wind up??

Maybe Saints could offload Graham then target Ched Evans as a possible replacement.

:)

Why? Even if the ref thought he caught him he would see it as a genuine effort to get the ball, was not dangerous and Graham's touch meant there was no goal-scoring opportunity lost. Therefore no card needed.

Waiting to hear further follow up from Tommy Wright. When the fermer's keeper took out Dundee's striker at Dens this season it was, in his world, never a penalty but in this game any touch by the opposition keeper on his player and it is a penalty. Total fud

Waiting to hear further follow up from Tommy Wright. When the fermer's keeper took out Dundee's striker at Dens this season it was, in his world, never a penalty but in this game any touch by the opposition keeper on his player and it is a penalty. Total fud

Still seething I see.

nRKjfMM.png

High flying Dundee are only 5 points behind the struggling Saintees.

Yip. These two refereeing decisions account for that gap. So you can be smug on the back of bad refereeing / blatant cheating, says it all really. Not that I'm worried, I stated pre season that 7th/8th was my expectation and we are on track for that, even with our recent injury problems.

Archived