St Johnstone v ICT 20/12/14 KO 1500.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unacceptable or not it won us the game, view it whatever way you want but I'd rather he make the most of an incident like that than stay on his feet and try and score from an impossible angle.

Condoning cheating? Disappointing.

Winning games is winning games, if we qualify for Europe by two points at the end of the season none of the high and mighties in this thread will be demanding we turn down entry because of the "dirty" points we picked up in this game. Simple facts Id rather not see us dive, its cheap and nasty, even simpler fact is I want to see us win and be successful. I'm not going to not celebrate a goal because a dive got us it, I've seen us concede numerous goals after dives and taken it on the chin.

Was I the only one that thought Raven was lucky to not get a second yellow for his lunge in the corner at the end?

No, he was incredibly lucky he didn't make much contact, as the intent was to break O'Halloran.

I'm not sure I'd be happy with a rapist playing for my club, but each to their own

He's never been convicted, so don't start that shite on this thread.......got that!

He looks like a rapist though...

Christ 34 seconds to reply to that. Anyone would think you're following me!

Be that as it may, I'm not wanting that crap on a saints thread. It still amazes me folk bite to good ol' Standy!

Christ 34 seconds to reply to that. Anyone would think you're following me!

Be that as it may, I'm not wanting that crap on a saints thread. It still amazes me folk bite to good ol' Standy!

I was on the thread posting about things before you appeared I'll have you know

To be fair, we had a sexual deviant in charge of our club a short time ago.

We still do if some of the Steve Brown rumours are true

He's never been convicted, so don't start that shite on this thread.......got that!

---

The fact the victim has been paid maximum compensation says enough for me! I don't have much faith in our justice system, since June,when my friend suffered brain damage in an unprovoked attack that saw me suffer a broken jaw, but the first two accused have been found not guilty, with another trial to come for the rest.You got that? Smart arse

We still do if some of the Steve Brown rumours are true

:o

This thread has taken a sinister turn. Has anyone ever pointed out the fact that Goodwillie is, like, a really ironic name? I don't think that anyone has. On the other hand, a former St. Johnstone receptionist recently told me that Steve Low Mass' last name is quite appropriate.

Archived