P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

Are P&B posters allowed on the list?

Just checking...you did see this rule, right?

"You're not allowed to kill any of your picks. So if you do it, please make sure you get away with it. For all our sakes."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone shooting their bolt here. It gets sent on hogmanay

There is a risky approach to this too. I'll try to clear out my inbox for hogmanay but if there's a late rush, then the only alternative would be publicly posting your lists here at that point.

Good man for stepping up Spain, I've got a list of about 90 :o that I've gathered for this year plus 14 out of 15 for this year that have badly let me down. Last years effort was frankly naive on my part, shit is about to get 'deadly' real !!!!! I'll get started on double checking the list for next year, I think 2 have gone prematurely the swine.

Phew, whittled it down to 15 a lot easier than I thought I would but I'll sit on it for a while and do a bit more digging around, I suspect there'll be a few subbies before its submitted. The problem with having 89 (+14 who really should have tried harder :angry: ) is that sods law, the ones who don't make the cut will be dropping like flies more than likely.

Guys, make sure you can count to 15 please. If not, I'll just delete the extras off your list / let you run with a half-filled team.

Also, if you're going to make changes after you've submitted please make sure you make it clear what you're trying to do.

Guys, make sure you can count to 15 please. If not, I'll just delete the extras off your list / let you run with a half-filled team.

Also, if you're going to make changes after you've submitted please make sure you make it clear what you're trying to do.

That advice is gold, should be charging for that.

I'll compile my list over the next week or so - got a 70 strong shortlist that needs chopping down first.

Just checked on my 2014 team after forgetting I'd entered, and got a really bad surprise.

Every man of them is still alive, including the one that's 102.

It's put me in a foul mood.

But they could die next year... all 15 of them.

Spain had to point out to me that I had too many people on the list I submitted. To be fair, this is an extremely complex game with rules which are very difficult to understand. I mean, who can count to 15 without some margin of error built in?

Archived