P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave Mackay's a deadly duo for Oddy & Tynieness. 65 points each means the leaderboard now looks like this:

1 Njord 209
2 Sergeant Wilson 137
3 Albino Rover 96
3 Mo Wonderboy 96
5 Lofty 84
6 Marching in Flipflops 70
6 paulathame 70
8 Oddy 65
8 Tynieness 65
8 weirdcal 65
11 Ben Twilly 61
12 bobby carlos 42
12 cal234ey 42
12 D.V.T. 42
12 Disco Duck 42
12 Fuctifano 42
12 Savage Henry 42
12 sureiknow 42
19 Ned Nederlander 41

20 Everybody else 0

Dave Mackay's a deadly duo for Oddy & Tynieness. 65 points each means the leaderboard now looks like this:

1 Njord 209

2 Sergeant Wilson 137

3 Albino Rover 96

3 Mo Wonderboy 96

5 Lofty 84

6 Marching in Flipflops 70

6 paulathame 70

8 Oddy 65

8 Tynieness 65

8 weirdcal 65

11 Ben Twilly 61

12 bobby carlos 42

12 cal234ey 42

12 D.V.T. 42

12 Disco Duck 42

12 Fuctifano 42

12 Savage Henry 42

12 sureiknow 42

19 Ned Nederlander 41

20 Everybody else 0

Pleasantly surprised to see I'm still holding steady in the Top 20. Although at 1/6 of the way through the year and not a single team member off the mortal coil, I'm starting to question this rule about killing them ourselves. Maybe we could change it to "Be convicted of..."

Pleasantly surprised to see I'm still holding steady in the Top 20. Although at 1/6 of the way through the year and not a single team member off the mortal coil, I'm starting to question this rule about killing them ourselves. Maybe we could change it to "Be convicted of..."

Nonsense, we all know the Dead Pool Commissioner is a far more important system than our countries measly Judicial System. It's not like I just waltzed in here and volunteered for this with absolutely no experience whatsoev.... oh wait.

Nonsense, we all know the Dead Pool Commissioner is a far more important system than our countries measly Judicial System. It's not like I just waltzed in here and volunteered for this with absolutely no experience whatsoev.... oh wait.

I'd say you are second only to sanitation commissioner.

Here's a picture of Spain tallying up the Leonard Nimoy points, whilst at the same time telling Liam Boyce what to do (which may or may not involve tallying up the Leonard Nimoy points).

HOMERSIMPSON-GIGS-12.jpg

I'd say you are second only to sanitation commissioner.

Here's a picture of Spain tallying up the Leonard Nimoy points, whilst at the same time telling Liam Boyce what to do.

HOMERSIMPSON-GIGS-12.jpg

Almost, I also wear a ceremonial wig.

That's a really misleading article when it shows George Costanza in it instead. Surely if someone dies, you normally put their photo in their obit?

Murdoch press article, why spoil something with the facts.

Archived