Tonev - Racist Scum

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen fans are more bothered about pissing off celtic fans than the alleged incident.

Justice for Tonev!!

Logan couldnt deal with tonevs skill and pace.Bulgarian Tonev too superior.Logan couldnt take embarrassment so made false claim.Typical behaviour from aberdeen.

This makes sense if you put it through Bulgarian Google Translate...

“I know he hasn’t sworn at him, but he’s been red-carded for foul and abusive language.

It wasn’t at a Celtic player. It was just the disappointment and frustration about a couple of decisions as he was walking past the official and he thought it serious enough to inform the referee.” - Derek McInnes on Shay Logan's post match red card for foul & abusive language.

The ref's a goddamed liar, cos as everybody knows, Shay Logan isn't capable of lying and there's no way he'd ever play the race card....uh-uh, i know Shay Logan and he isn't like that - he's just too angelic for that shit.

You're not allowed to have a black Pope you idiot.

But Shay is way more pious than the current pontiff, so i just thought it was a natural prgression for him to make.

Just think, Pope Shay 1, would have the respect of every political leader in the world, all would all bow to his superior personal integrity and his ability to do a George Washington when called upon.

:/

Tonev threads ffs :lol:

I wonder if Tonev had been sent back would we still see the level of seethe and vitriol towards Celtic in general just for loaning the racist b'stard in the first place ?, yip we probably would wouldn't we folks?, :rolleyes::lol:

Don't worry people I'm sure daft arse Deila will offer Tonev a fucking contract and this thread will continue on long after the racist cnut has moved on away to another club. :)

Why he wasn't sent back to Aston Villa ASAP with the clubs apparent anti-racism policy is well beyond a fucking joke, it was the perfect time and opportunity for the club to actually be seen to do something about racism and plus he was also only a loaned player to the club. What did the club have to lose ?

HAW MODS ?, can't you just change the title of this thread accordingly when there are Celtic v Aberdeen fixtures, the match thread is sure to be another darn Tonev the racist thread. :(

Archived