Kilmarnock F.C. - A Shambles From Top to Bottom

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock would be no real loss to the top league. It is a provincial club from a wee town that is almost in England. If they went bust then their fans would just go back to supporting their big team, Rangers, so no worries there.

I'd honestly be more excited with teams like Falkirk, Dunfermline or Raith in the Premiership than Kilmarnock.

Kilmarnock would be no real loss to the top league. It is a provincial club from a wee town that is almost in England. If they went bust then their fans would just go back to supporting their big team, Rangers, so no worries there.

I'd honestly be more excited with teams like Falkirk, Dunfermline or Raith in the Premiership than Kilmarnock.

you want shum?

Still hurting from the royal humping from the big team in Dundee.

Archived