Kilmarnock F.C. - A Shambles From Top to Bottom

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just sad that many of our support are wakening up to what MJ is to the club.

We had chance to get rid last year and shat it. I and others protested outside the ground during games and was hit with a volley of verbal abuse from uber fans who couldn't see the bigger picture.

I agree with basically everything QLP says. I'm giving Pittodrie a miss and I rarely choose to miss any game.

We had chance to get rid of the cvnt last year and shat it. I and others protested outside the ground during games and was hit with a volley of verbal abuse from uber fans who couldn't see the bigger picture.

I'm not sure we did have a chance to get rid of him in all honesty. Too many fans disagreed on the best way to try, and when there's a split in the support MJ would continue to keep his position. Starving the club of cash at a time when we were dancing to the tune of a bank was a poor call IMHO, whether that situation changes now that we aren't in debt to them is up for debate.

The away games last season were horrible to attend, as they were turned into protest matches. This season though, the fans don't even have the enthusiasm to make it to away games. The way the club are looking at it is that plenty, including me and you SH, bought our season tickets in the summer through nothing more than blind faith. They have that cash, but if things are to be believed not for much longer. If fans don't have the will to attend matches any more, what chance do the club have of getting the extra cash needed to keep running through merchandise sales etc?

Wouldn't shock me if we were the first "debt free" club to go under within a year.

I'm not sure we did have a chance to get rid of him in all honesty. Too many fans disagreed on the best way to try, and when there's a split in the support MJ would continue to keep his position. Starving the club of cash at a time when we were dancing to the tune of a bank was a poor call IMHO, whether that situation changes now that we aren't in debt to them is up for debate.

The away games last season were horrible to attend, as they were turned into protest matches. This season though, the fans don't even have the enthusiasm to make it to away games. The way the club are looking at it is that plenty, including me and you SH, bought our season tickets in the summer through nothing more than blind faith. They have that cash, but if things are to be believed not for much longer. If fans don't have the will to attend matches any more, what chance do the club have of getting the extra cash needed to keep running through merchandise sales etc?

Wouldn't shock me if we were the first "debt free" club to go under within a year.

It was less risky that doing it now when he holds all the aces. He can let the club go under and he's still got a hotel.

When the bank called the shots, they would have forced him out.

Do other fans know that Michael Johnston has been elected to the Community Engagement Board?

Least surprising news of the month. I'm guessing there would be a need for board representation on the CEB, but whether that needed to be such a devisive figure is up for serious debate.

It was less risky that doing it now when he holds all the aces. He can let the club go under and he's still got a hotel.

When the bank called the shots, they would have forced him out.

As far as I'm concerned, he can have the hotel. If he feels that would make him adequately compensated for leaving as chairman then it's a price worth paying.

Least surprising news of the month. I'm guessing there would be a need for board representation on the CEB, but whether that needed to be such a devisive figure is up for serious debate.

As far as I'm concerned, he can have the hotel. If he feels that would make him adequately compensated for leaving as chairman then it's a price worth paying.

My point is that boycotting games are even more futile than they were in summer. He has hotel football team could go bust, he doesn't care.

Last summer however the bank would have stepped him if the protest had been better supported. His position is much stronger now.

Where's the west curve actually?

It's been a long long time since I have posted, but I have been reading all the posts for a number of years and I simply can not understand how anyone has ever believed anything other than MJ was bad for our club.

Like many others I am struggling to work out how we can get rid of this virus that MJ has installed within the club.

The press seem oblivious to the shocking way our club is being run, but it almost seems to late to protest !

Looks like MJ will win and kill the club off.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for sticking this in here Killie fans, but I couldn't seems to find (laziness) your season thread. I have written some report cards for each team so far this season. I posted the Killie one today (here). If any of you want to have a wee read that would be great! Any comments, criticisms please throw them my way.

Apathy sums it up, the product on the park does not match the price you pay. Under Kenny S it was scary stuff in defence and playing out from the back but going forward it was exciting to watch and had other people talking about the total football we played. This season it is pish to watch, there is no fight, we have no creativity and my kids get so bored they end up counting how many seagulls are in the ground rather than watch the footy.

I think we have a good squad of individual players but lack a manager who can build a cohesive team yhat can retain the ball and play through the midfield rather than hoofball. Board (ooopppsss) Johnson is totally accountable for this as he hunted Kenny out, brought AJ in and persists with him despite watching the same pish we do week in week out - fact he can not see this shows he is just not a football man.

Archived