North Korea behind Sony hack

FlyerTon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Interview being released in independent cinemas from tomorrow. Have absolutely no interest in seeing it besmirch the name of our glorious leader, let us raise a fierce wind of making a fresh leap forward on all fronts of building a thriving country filled with confidence in victory!

Been reading the official mouthpiece of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea...

Rodong Simmun:

http://www.rodong.rep.kp/en/index.php?strPageID=SF01_01_01

The 'Supreme Leader's Activities' link is just brilliant! He does field trips where he gives advice/orders on how to improve catfish farming/ fruit production/ steelmill stuff. Always surrounded by surfs taking notes of his every word.

Quite a lot of them are full of anti-american rhetoric and he looks LOVELY in the pics!

"He gave the factory an instruction on putting all production processes from designing to processing and assembling on an automatic basis by focusing sustained efforts on the technological updating of all production processes just as it did the plating process.

Underscoring the need to successfully build a hostel and dinning hall so that the workers may work and lead a cultural and emotional life without any inconvenience, he took a benevolent measure."

He's like an EXCELLENT project manager too, as well as probably being able to hit a hole-in-one every single time probably.

NO job too small, he's visiting a water slide here...

http://www.rodong.rep.kp/en/index.php?strPageID=SF01_02_01&newsID=2014-06-02-0019&chAction=L

"The production of the slide once again proved the fact that if one is determined to do something, relying on one's own efforts, nothing is impossible, he stressed."

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, NOT EVEN A WATER SLIDE

The film's going to make a mint now, just released on Google and Amazon, probably itunes as well, but only in the States. I wouldn't have paid a penny to see it before, now I'm probably going to fork out. Any tips for pretending to be in America? I know about proxies, but one that works for this kind of thing and is free would be appreciated.

NK saying Obama is "acting like a monkey in the jungle"....this after their internet and mobile phone network was shutdown again.

Which I have to say is discracefull by the US , collective punishment of the NK people is disgusting.

How many NK people even know of the existence of the internet or mobile phones.

Archived