Dundee FC vs Relegated St Mirren

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takes a matter of seconds to look. So you're playing fast and loose with the word "trawled" there.

Seems absolutely desperate to cling onto the idea that someone went out their way to look for him; poor wee attention deprived lamb.

After the performance Lex has had in this thread and the majority of Dundee threads this season, even if St Mirren pump us today, his attempts at WUMMERY and gloating will surely just be amusing for all concerned.

Thankfully, that's unlikely to happen and he'll continue his disappearing act.

Paul Hartley is manager of the year so far according to Lex.

We are a better team than we were at this time last year. Not only are we are a better team, the league is a lot weaker now than it was then.

We finished 8th last year, we will not finish lower than that next season. Mark my words.

Well it's certainly lasted a mighty long time. I'm sure Dundee will finish above us one day, won't be next season though.

Marwood played right wing for most of his career, and Reilly can play there too. Watch out for another youngster Adam Brown. He replaced Teale on the right on Saturday and put in a great shift. He looks like a dynamic powerful young player who could make the step up.

I don't think we will finish top 6 either incidentally, I think we will finish 7th or 8th. If we have a good season and get a bit of luck with injuries we could be in the mix for the top half when the split comes around.

Some of my favourite Lex moments.

This has the makings of that game against Airdrie under Jocky where we completely buckled.

What's the similarities? Well, ermm, the Derry was shut and we buckled against a diddy outfit.

This has the makings of that game against Airdrie under Jocky where we completely buckled.

What's the similarities? Well, ermm, the Derry was shut and we buckled against a diddy outfit.

Was also shut for the SC game against Motherwell and we got humped that day too :thumbsdown

Remember Leigh's run up for his penalty that day. Never been so sure a player would miss.

Archived