Dundee FC vs Relegated St Mirren

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet the clowns slagging off the klozet have never even been in it,never any fighting everyone is friendly awards galore oh and you don't have to be gay to go in it me and my girlfriend go in all the time its better than half the pubs in Dundee.as for the game 3-1 Dundee Clarkson to start scoring again.

Is this you coming out as a lesbian then 'Kev' :P

4 pages and not a single post from Lex? That can't be right, surely?

Did you just trawl through a hundred odd posts looking for one by me....? Em... Cute :lol: ...If you're that desperate for my opinion on anything again hmu on a pm m8, will reply ASAP x

Ah, this game... All signs point to a regulation 3 points for the home side. We have lost 6 (six) league games in a row after all. Surely that sequence won't end on the road tomorrow.

I'll go for 3-0 Dundee.

I didn't see anyone slagging it. Or any mention of fighting :huh:

plenty people making poor comments and I never said people mentioned fighting my comment was that compared to other pubs it has more awards and never any fighting or trouble

plenty people making poor comments and I never said people mentioned fighting my comment was that compared to other pubs it has more awards and never any fighting or trouble

There's been a few cliched humorous comments about gay bars etc but what is it you consider 'poor' mate ? Its seemed pretty tongue in cheek (pun intended).

You just have to click on the replies bit and it shows you who has all posted, hardly going out my way tbh.

Just curious as to why you were never off Dundee threads earlier in the year but now you're nowhere to be found. It's almost like you've been completely wrong and been hiding.

Ah, so you just trawled through the list of repliers looking for me then? .... :lol:

How many posts would you like me to make before a game? I've posted in every single St Mirren thread this season. Not as much as you have posted in our threads granted, because I simply can't devote as much of my life to this site as you can. Sorry :(

Archived