Dundee FC vs Relegated St Mirren

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have watched the film to the end Kid. ;)

In a near-futuristic society, late teen Granny Danger is the leader of a gang of DABS - his "knitters" - who commit acts of ultra-stitch one purl two, often with Val Doonican components, without any regard for their victims or wearers of their knitwear, and purely because it strikes their collective fancies. These acts are largely fueled by tea use.

In a near-futuristic society, late teen Granny Danger is the leader of a gang of DABS - his "knitters" - who commit acts of ultra-stitch one purl two, often with Val Doonican components, without any regard for their victims or wearers of their knitwear, and purely because it strikes their collective fancies. These acts are largely fueled by tea use.

That sounds herbal.

You have the option of deleting this post, just so you know.

Was supposed to be going on a big bender for this one before the game, looks like that's not happening. Unless I go to the Klozet I suppose. :( Everything suggests a home win tomorrow so I'm keeching it, its got banana skin written all over this. :ph34r:

Heading down to this in trepidation more than anything else. Although we didn't actually play that bad against this mob at home, usual pish of missed chances and a sucker punch. Feel they're overdue a home win, no doubt they'll be licking their lips at us coming up, hopefully we come out with at least a semblance of organisation and a bit of fight. You'd normally be gutted at Thommo being out, but might be good for him just to concentrate on his fitness as he's hasn't looked sharp by all accounts.

Meeting friends on both sides beforehand so will be good day out, just hope the fitba doesn't get in the way too much!

I'll be extremely optimistic and go for a score draw.

Was supposed to be going on a big bender for this one before the game, looks like that's not happening. Unless I go to the Klozet I suppose. :( Everything suggests a home win tomorrow so I'm keeching it, its got banana skin written all over this. :ph34r:

Where the f**k have you been hiding, chomp?

If we show the same fight and determination as we did against Motherwell last Saturday we can get something from this game.

A lot of folk were quick to ridicule Dundee's signings this year but it's worked out so far so fair play to Hartley.

I'm trying to be more optimistic as I haven't tipped saints to win much this year so I'll go for 2-1 St. Mirren, Mclean and McGinn with the goals.

Where the f**k have you been hiding, chomp?

Hola amigo, I've been spending a fair bit of time on 'The Dark Blues' forum, I've popped back from time to time to see what's happening and to be fair this thread has been OK but I'm getting scunnered with all the trolling and bickering so getting my online fix on TDB. Worth a look if you haven't already. I see Clive is still turning up to make an arse of himself then. :lol:

Hola amigo, I've been spending a fair bit of time on 'The Dark Blues' forum, I've popped back from time to time to see what's happening and to be fair this thread has been OK but I'm getting scunnered with all the trolling and bickering so getting my online fix on TDB. Worth a look if you haven't already. I see Clive is still turning up to make an arse of himself then. :lol:

^^^ had a taste for the sausage in Klozet ;)

I bet the clowns slagging off the klozet have never even been in it,never any fighting everyone is friendly awards galore oh and you don't have to be gay to go in it me and my girlfriend go in all the time its better than half the pubs in Dundee.as for the game 3-1 Dundee Clarkson to start scoring again.

Archived