I am nothing but honest.

Rangers are the biggest laughing stock in Scottish Football, I doubt anyone outside of Scottish football really cares that much.

The premier league winners were known in August.

The current points gap between the nailed on winners is not exciting in anyway, entertaining in a point in laugh type of way but that is about it.

The race for 2nd place is exciting but not anymore than the race for 3rd place was exciting prior to Rangers demise.

Like I said, perspective.

For you the Premiership may have no excitement but you have no emotional attachment to it other than the dread of Celtic taking away all of Rangers records, which is inevitable so get used to it.

For those of us involved in the top league we have excitement enough.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bunett had full control over Celtic though.

Rangers's board is a squabbling mess. If Ashley can get full control then maybe he could fix it but patience is needed.

Ashley wouldn't need that much money to build a team to challenge Celtic.

There was a thread on here recently about Rangers needing £50m to compete with celtic, it was lapped up..

Highly ironic that Rangers will go begging to the Scottish football authorities, to clear Ashely "take over" and will need to the nod from Peter Lawwell . Pretty sure Peter will nod away, knowing that a dead Rangers is no use to him. A weak Rangers tho...

Yes he's going to put his europea fitba at risk...

Tedi, here's an analogy for you. Most of the christian world's population are getting a wee tingle of excitement over the imminent festivities. My kids are buzzing. To me it's all a bit meh. To me it will be another day of dipping fuel tanks, checking oil levels etc, all whilst wondering what it feels like to be on a solid footing again. Come the 9th of January however I will be buzzing at the thought of boarding that train knowing that the smiling faces of my family will be greeting me a couple of hours later.

Perspective old boy.

I think Christmas should be like the world cup and be held once every 4 years, I reckon people would get a lot more excited about it, holding it every year is just a pain in the ass, my kids don't agree but hey you cannot please everyone.

Agree with this, perhaps spin it out to every four or five millennia, when the beardy fellah shows up with his magic tricks and raising the dead.....

Which brings us back to Rangers. Any chance we can get back to talking about how your club hates it's supporters(as a collective) as much as the rest of Scottish football hates them?

I am nothing but honest.

Rangers are the biggest laughing stock in Scottish Football, I doubt anyone outside of Scottish football really cares that much.

The premier league winners were known in August.

The current points gap between the nailed on winners is not exciting in anyway, entertaining in a point in laugh type of way but that is about it.

The race for 2nd place is exciting but not anymore than the race for 3rd place was exciting prior to Rangers demise.

First you'll go bust, then hopefully your ugly sister pals, and we can have a league Scotland can be proud of.

Yeah, they really do despise us it seems, probably because we have stopped feeding them, either that or they just don't like being booed.

A bit ungrateful of you guys, considering they are keeping the club alive.

There was a thread on here recently about Rangers needing £50m to compete with celtic, it was lapped up..

Yes he's going to put his europea fitba at risk...

How many millions had it cost them to be unable to compete with Hearts, then?

How many millions do they currently need to survive, let alone compete with anybody?

They are now but they have burned £80+M in 30 months and nobody really knows where it has gone, booing thieves is nothing less than they deserve.

Apparently it went on winning two lower league titles © 95% o P&Bers.

They are now but they have burned £80+M in 30 months and nobody really knows where it has gone, booing thieves is nothing less than they deserve.

It could be worse, you could have no club to support. Don't forget how you welcomed Chucky and lapped up his rhetoric like a love sick puppy. How you chased Bill Miller from Ibrox. How you waved your red cards. Do the saviours of Rangers not deserve the renumeration they afforded themselves? You chose them after all.

Count your blessings.

For the avoidance of doubt "you" refers to the Rangers fans as a whole.

Bill Miller was never going to get his hands on Rangers, he saw what they wanted him to see, it was all part of charade.

None of that is an excuse for what they did with that trust and the money that was raised then stolen, they deserved every bit of what they got yesterday.

It does not detract from the fact that, against Ally's advice, you got what you wished for.

Stoney making things up again lol

Why Bill Miller withdrew is bid

"Miller's £11.2million takeover bid is dependent on receiving guarantees Rangers will not be hit by sanctions should he transfer the club's assets to a 'newco'."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/317458/SPL-won-t-give-Bill-Miller-any-guarantees-over-Rangers-takeover

Ofcourse D&P were never going to accept it anyway...

Wow, I've no idea what's going but I'm sure it's hilarious.

Could Ashley be engineering a situation where he could hold a gun to the SFA over getting his own way?

SFA's Board contains Regan, Ogilvie, Ralph Topping, Lawell, Petrie, a independent director whose name I forget (he has connection with Regan via breweries IIRC), a chap from Cove Rangers, and Tom Johnston of the Junior FA.

So the question essentially boils down to whether a majority of those men would block Ashley's request.

Ah yes, 3 years ago I wished for a succession of crooks to come in and screw my club, honestly I like you a lot stoney but this trolling stuff is not really you.

"The Emperor's Newco Clothes" is a short tale about a few spivs who promise some fans a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Newco parades before it's subjects in it's new clothes, an opposition child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!" The tale has been translated into over a hundred languages.................................. surprised it was missed at Ibrox.

Where did 50 million come from?

The gap in ability of player from Dundee United who have spent nothing to Celtic is nowhere near 50 million.

Mccoist was clearly holding guys like Boyd and Law back.

Stoney making things up again lol

Why Bill Miller withdrew is bid

"Miller's £11.2million takeover bid is dependent on receiving guarantees Rangers will not be hit by sanctions should he transfer the club's assets to a 'newco'."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/317458/SPL-won-t-give-Bill-Miller-any-guarantees-over-Rangers-takeover

Ofcourse D&P were never going to accept it anyway...

Hmm a bit selective.

Here's some other reasons why;

"Rangers' crisis dramatically deepened on Tuesday night when preferred bidder Bill Miller pulled the plug on his plan to buy the stricken Ibrox club.

The American tow-truck tycoon whipped his £11.2million offer off the table after discovering that ‘preliminary information’ given by administrators Duff & Phelps was ‘more optimistic than reality’.

And he claimed another factor in terminating his bid was the hostile reception of fans, who protested with banners at Rangers’ last two home games."

In fact in his statement he doesn't mention possible future sanctions, but he does explicitly state this;

'By late Monday night, it became clear to me that preliminary information, discussions and analysis were, unfortunately, more optimistic than reality.

'Having no intention of negatively affecting the potential outcome of the club's future and after hearing the message from Rangers supporters and fans loud and clear ("Yank go home!"), I notified the administrators today that I have withdrawn my bid for Rangers and will not be moving forward."

You've gotta larf! :)

Yours

aDONis

Hmm a bit selective.

Here's some other reasons why;

"Rangers' crisis dramatically deepened on Tuesday night when preferred bidder Bill Miller pulled the plug on his plan to buy the stricken Ibrox club.

The American tow-truck tycoon whipped his £11.2million offer off the table after discovering that ‘preliminary information’ given by administrators Duff & Phelps was ‘more optimistic than reality’.

And he claimed another factor in terminating his bid was the hostile reception of fans, who protested with banners at Rangers’ last two home games."

Yours

aDONis

nothing selective about it the artice clearly states "takeover bid is dependent on receiving guarantees Rangers will not be hit by sanctions"

Which part of dependent don't you understand?

Archived