P&B's Top 40 Films of the 90s

Ludo*1

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My initial list of 40 is down to 18.

Fucking hell.

Edit: I know Starship Troopers probably shouldn't be anywhere near my list, but it's going to be there.

Cracking film.

#dinameyertitties.

Aye, no shame in that. Would definitely be in my top 20.

Genuinely great film that was just misinterpreted by a lot of people. Intelligent satire on everything from Hollywood to American imperialism. A subversive studio film that even managed to whoosh most of its audience.

Starship troopers is excellent. First movie I went to cinema to see twice.

When forest Gump first came out i thought it was the best film ever made. It has aged really badly for me now though. And I know it goes on in so many films but the blatant product placement throughout leaves me a bit cold.

Just noticed that when Carmen sends Johnny the first video message in it her room door buzzes and the video cuts to her in another place. Bet that was that Xander coming to her room to scud her immaculate tits aff her.

AberdeenBud, on 13 Jan 2015 - 00:56, said:

How many voters so far?

27. I was hoping for a bit more than that if I'm honest! Not sure how that is in comparison to the 80s one, but I don't think it'd be favourable.

27. I was hoping for a bit more than that if I'm honest! Not sure how that is in comparison to the 80s one, but I don't think it'd be favourable.

Aye, would've thought there's more regular contributors to this section of the forum than that. Suppose some folk just can't be arsed or forget.

Archived