January Transfers 2015

Mate, I wasn't the one who claimed it was FACT that no Inverness fan on this thread had said they'd take Tade back.

That was wrong, I didn't see it. I accept that was wrong, something you need to do also, you've deflected in nearly every post in the thread, now get a life and stop stalking me around the forum.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tade is expected to sign for some Tunisian club anyway.

Not too surprising considering he was seemingly earning over £10k a week in Romania. Nobody could afford him in this league

I'm not pulling out any banter, Tade is shit, you need to accept it. He might do a job for County, but with all due respect, County are also shit

I dont need to accept someone's assessment of something that is totally subjective, about something that doesn't matter.

That would be mental.

I've already said you're free to disagree, so I'm fine if you think he's shit.

I got involved partly because I was wondering if we'd be looking at him, and partly because I disagreed with you, but keep getting sucked in as some of the stuff you're saying doesnt really make sense...

Like this:

Ferben is 'our support' now, I know we have a small fanbase but I can assure ferben is not our only fan, so you made that up? Yep

9 is not a good return outside the old firm, there are players like Doolan and Thompson that score more than that and they wouldn't be first choice in any top 6 side. I notice you're talking about goals again, which you said you weren't.

You said no ICT fan had said he was any good. Nizzy pointed out someone who had. Then this

Scratch that, you've already explained that, fair play.

The 'Benitez banter' bit was about the listing of 'Facts', not about your opinion on Tade. You can just ignore the Benitez comment to be honest!
I've also already conceded County are shite this season. Unfortunately we agree on that one :(

Is Rowan Vine not at Welling United or something now? Thats a hell of a drop from the level he was enjoying with St J.

Yup, he's finally found a "proper club"

His career path must be quite pleasing for ST J fans, that was such a stupid thing for him to say.

Its not exactly surprising, tbh.

I dont need to accept someone's assessment of something that is totally subjective, about something that doesn't matter.

That would be mental.

I've already said you're free to disagree, so I'm fine if you think he's shit.

I got involved partly because I was wondering if we'd be looking at him, and partly because I disagreed with you, but keep getting sucked in as some of the stuff you're saying doesnt really make sense...

Like this:

You said no ICT fan had said he was any good. Nizzy pointed out someone who had. Then this

Scratch that, you've already explained that, fair play.

The 'Benitez banter' bit was about the listing of 'Facts', not about your opinion on Tade. You can just ignore the Benitez comment to be honest!

I've also already conceded County are shite this season. Unfortunately we agree on that one :(

:lol:

I said no Inverness fan said they wanted him, not whether he was good :lol:

Nizzy said fans, when there was only one, therefore a fan

So would I, on the bench or in the U20 squad

He was a very under rated player in his spell with us. His movement alone pulled defenders out of position and allowed other player's to press home the advantage of players out of position. Stats mean nothing really. His play alone created space for our more creative players.

He was a very under rated player in his spell with us. His movement alone pulled defenders out of position and allowed other player's to press home the advantage of players out of position. Stats mean nothing really. His play alone created space for our more creative players.

You're scraping at the barrel here though, as are a few others. Take into consideration all his play and he is a pretty poor player, certainly no better than what we've got.

I'd have tade back at itcfc no probs

:lol:

I said no Inverness fan said they wanted him, not whether he was good :lol:

Nizzy said fans, when there was only one, therefore a fan

You said "No Inverness fan has said they would take him in this thread."

Nizzy pointed out that Ferben had, as shown in the quote above.

I'm pretty much ignoring the other tangents this has taken.

You said "No Inverness fan has said they would take him in this thread."

Nizzy pointed out that Ferben had, as shown in the quote above.

I'm pretty much ignoring the other tangents this has taken.

That is the post that I said I made an error on. Nizzy said 'fans' which also at the time was wrong. He didn't admit it though.

Archived