January Transfers 2015

He scored the opener as you went on to win 2-1, didn't he?

Yeah, cant remember if he rolled the defender or just sort of fell into a shooting position. Then Vine scored a worldie. Games like that are perfect for him, chasing down balls, pressurising defenders and having a proper physical battle. Hes worth having simply for the havoc he causes.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Callum Ball is shite. Adam Morgan is shite. Michael Ngoo is shite.

Gregory Tade is not shite. He may not have been prolific - although I'd happily take a nine-goal a season striker - but he's not shite.

Ngoo scored 5 goals in total in half a season for Hearts, 1 more than Tade scored in his entire season for St Johnstone, and only 4 less than he scored in a full season for Inverness.

If Ngoo is shite, Tade most certainly also is.

You need to stop following me around the forum looking for an excuse to get me banned, quite tragic.

Ngoo scored 5 goals in total in half a season for Hearts, 1 more than Tade scored in his entire season for St Johnstone, and only 4 less than he scored in a full season for Inverness.

You need to stop following me around the forum looking for an excuse to get me banned, quite tragic.

Tade scored five for us, FWIW

That puts him equal with the 'shite' Michael Ngoo and far behind the 11 goal striker Kris Doolan. But no, Nizzy would rather have Tade.

He also set up another six

That doesnt really dismiss any of the arguments being made for Tade not being shite.

No-one said he's a good goalscorer, but a few have said they'd take him and that he's not shite. Pointing out he's not a good goalscorer again is almost irrelevant given the points made.

FWIW I'd take him at County. But we are shite.

That doesnt really dismiss any of the arguments being made for Tade not being shite.

No-one said he's a good goalscorer, but a few have said they'd take him and that he's not shite. Pointing out he's not a good goalscorer again is almost irrelevant given the points made.

FWIW I'd take him at County. But we are shite.

There was no points made. Nizzy said Morgan, Ngoo and Ball are shite, with no back up.

There was no points made. Nizzy said Morgan, Ngoo and Ball are shite, with no back up.

There's more to being a striker than scoring goals. He was directly involved with 11 goals and his overall contribution with us was good. He's not a 20 goal a season striker, but he gives you everything he has and causes defences to have kittens on his day.

He's one of a number of that team that don't get the credit and respect they deserve. He's a more than capable player at our level.

Anybody that genuinely think Tade is good needs their head checked, I wasn't aware anybody would even call him remotely good. To finish up the top end of the league (bar Celtic), you need to score 50-60 goals usually, to have a striker that scores only 4 (in the league) and has 6 assists is not good enough. You speak about causing defences problems, which Tade does, but so does Ngoo, they are a similar build and Ngoo managed to combine that with scoring the same amount as Tade did (in all comps) in just half a season, with a struggling side. If Ngoo is shite then so is Tade.

You need to stop following me around the forum looking for an excuse to get me banned...

Say what?

Anyway, the reaction your post has provoked would indicate you were talking crap. Again.

Probably best if you avoid speaking on behalf of fans of other clubs.

And conpletely ignoring the good season he had at your club.

Say what?

Anyway, the reaction your post has provoked would indicate you were talking crap. Again. Probably best if you avoid speaking on behalf of fans of other clubs.

So no reply to the original topic? Typical Nizzy again, if you're gonna start an argument, at least have your facts.

Tade scored 6 in a season where he spent most of it on the wing in a gloriously defensive side that were great at shitfesting their way to results. He also consistently caused havoc and ran himself into the ground against every team he faced. Players like O'Halloran or Wotherspoon are great players but could easily go missing in a game and have little impact, whereas Tade is constantly there and is always fun to watch, even if he has little skill in anything football related. Great option for any team to have and id take him back in a heartbeat. Feel he could work better with more skilled players around him in a more flowing attack, rather than Lomas' rigid, mean shitfesting machine

Tade scored 6 in a season where he spent most of it on the wing in a gloriously defensive side that were great at shitfesting their way to results. He also consistently caused havoc and ran himself into the ground against every team he faced. Players like O'Halloran or Wotherspoon are great players but could easily go missing in a game and have little impact, whereas Tade is constantly there and is always fun to watch, even if he has little skill in anything football related. Great option for any team to have and id take him back in a heartbeat. Feel he could work better with more skilled players around him in a more flowing attack, rather than Lomas' rigid, mean shitfesting machine

Tade was the most boring player I have ever watched, picked up the ball, then turned his back to the defender, lost the ball then commited a foul. Standard Tade, if St Johnstone brought back Tade they would not improve. O'Halloran and Wotherspoon are much much better

So no reply to the original topic? Typical Nizzy again, if you're gonna start an argument, at least have your facts.

This from the guy who, when presented with facts, rejected the assertion that Billy McKay had found a rich vein of form.

You choose to ignore facts.

Archived