Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was already a bit concerned because of our bad run but after today I think we're due another pumping. I know it's a derby but I'd take a draw.

I'll most likely get out of bed very hungover then go straight back to bed if we get pumped. The pub beckons if we put in a respectable performance and I'll live their till Sunday if we win.

I was going to say that this has come at the wrong time for us but I'm not sure when a good time would be.

Will be watching from behind the sofa with the sound off...

and I don't even have BT Sports!

We were chronic today, sounds like Dundee were too. What's the reaction going to be? Either a blood and snotters full blooded Derby with either team winning by the odd goal of nine or a boring 0-0 draw!

This will be the first Derby I will have seen this season and can only hope we play like we did against Celtic rather than how we played against Aberdeen or Saint Johnstone.

Any way, the derbies are always special and I trust most of the P&B Arabs and Dees will be there to take in the biggest Derby in Scottish football. Let's hope for a good day, and of course, a United victory.

I'm scared.

I'd bite your hand off for a draw now. Literally.

The way we're playing right now I might offer my hand.

Time for some changes. I'm assuming that Jackie still hasn't figured out a Plan A2 formation, so it's the usual 4-2-3-1. Telfer and Dow in to freshen up the midfield. Big Pat and Paton anchoring/kicking.

Rado

Dillon Fojut Morris Townsend

Butcher Paton

Erskine Telfer Dow

Ciftci

Armstrong, Spittal, GMS, Rankin benched. Add in Connolly and that's a bench with impact potential.

1-1.

The way we're playing right now I might offer my hand.

Time for some changes. I'm assuming that Jackie still hasn't figured out a Plan A2 formation, so it's the usual 4-2-3-1. Telfer and Dow in to freshen up the midfield. Big Pat and Paton anchoring/kicking.

Rado

Dillon Fojut Morris Townsend

Butcher Paton

Erskine Telfer Dow

Ciftci

Armstrong, Spittal, GMS, Rankin benched. Add in Connolly and that's a bench with impact potential.

1-1.

I actually hope you play that team, because GMS and Armstrong always seem to play the game of their life against us!

Would take a boring 0-0 right now. The way we're playing just now I just can't see us scoring.

By the way, given today's result in Perth, that's 15 (fifteen (fifteen)) games in a row now United have failed to win in the Boxing Day + New Year fixtures. Unreal.

I'm now even less confident. We seem to be the experts at stopping other teams' bad runs.

Archived