Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/dundee/police-plan-ahead-for-dundee-derby-1.761029

"Additionally, I would remind those attending that anyone arriving at the stadium drunk will not be allowed entry and may well be arrested."

This particular line obviously didn't apply to vast hordes of Celtic fans last week who gained entry to Tannadice utterly blootered.

It's almost as if the police actively want to catch people out rather than criminals. I expect around 60% of the crowd will be arrested if that's the policy they are going with.

Aye seems a shite 'trade'. We get old man ragepuncheranyway except Dee threads even in the event of a win?

At least the cats got fed before. You'd have shown more ballz with the 50 charity ndd. Not that I think you'll win it.

Say 10,000. 6,000 attempted arrests, I reckon we should just kick f**k out them. Then McGowan can get up and give a speech.

Did you overdo the eccie sprinkles on your Weetabix again this morning, squire?

Old man Danger needs to stick exclusively to United threads until 2016. Cannot post in derby threads either as it contains Dundee.

I shall depart until January 1st 2016.

Oi Desert Nomad you silly c**t - what if you live next to a stadium, can you no go home pished nut.

At 12:00? I really hope not.

Archived