Dundee Derby Ne'er Day Ding-Dong

I'm a raging simpleton who had to beg Div to let me back on after I was banned for racism. Dee Man is my hero.

Even if any of that was true it would still be alot better than torturing and killing a hamster then bragging about it on the internet. Keep making stories up about me though if it makes you feel better.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if any of that was true it would still be alot better than torturing and killing a hamster then bragging about it on the internet. Keep making stories up about me though if it makes you feel better.

Did that actually happen? What a fucking sick c**t. And not like Aussie slang sick c**t, but like, sick, and a c**t.

What part isn't true? Are you seriously trying to claim that you didn't post under another name and were banned for making a racist comment?

What part isn't true? Are you seriously trying to claim that you didn't post under another name and were banned for making a racist comment?

Deejango was banned? What was his former account?

Excellent, thats united saying Morris misses this after his injury in Perth on saturday. Maybe if Jackie hadve taken him off around half an hour earlier when he was struggling to fuckin walk, the outcome couldve been different. Now we have to look forward to bombscare Souttar at centre half.....

He didn't even take part in the warm up prior to the second half. He was clearly injured at half time.

What annoys me almost as much as Jackie not taking him off, is Morris not actually asking to come off, when he was clearly fcuked.

He is talking pish.

You and I know that isn't true. Can't remember your previous name (your posts weren't that memorable) but the ban had something to do with an oriental slur, though you claimed the word was taken out of context.

You and I know that isn't true. Can't remember your previous name (your posts weren't that memorable) but the ban had something to do with an oriental slur, though you claimed the word was taken out of context.

Go have a Horlicks and get a early night. Big day tomorrow you will have to stay up past midnight.

Really? :lol:
In 4th year of Uni flat mate had a pet rat which just ran loose in the flat. Was a great wee pet - could train it to do lots of cool stuff. Would often appear on your shoulder when you were watching a film looking for a snack. I remember when one of the other flat mates went home one weekend we decided to see what would happen if we introduced the rat to his hamster - never seen anything like it. Carnage - the hamster died about a week later :(

That has to be the vaguest post in the history of the internet.

Really? :lol:

In 4th year of Uni flat mate had a pet rat which just ran loose in the flat. Was a great wee pet - could train it to do lots of cool stuff. Would often appear on your shoulder when you were watching a film looking for a snack. I remember when one of the other flat mates went home one weekend we decided to see what would happen if we introduced the rat to his hamster - never seen anything like it. Carnage - the hamster died about a week later :(

Thats pretty grim to be fair

Archived