• Last Reply

We should line-up:

Letheren

Irvine McPake Konrad Dyer

McGowan Thomson

Carreiro Harkins Stewart

Tankulic

Ring the changes Hartley 8)

Disagree. Playing Tankulic on his own up front would be a mistake as would playing Carreiro in a big game such as this, for his first match.

Clarkson and MacDonald up front. Thomson, McGowan, Harkins and Stewart in a diamond midfield. Much more balance.

Disagree. Playing Tankulic on his own up front would be a mistake as would playing Carreiro in a big game such as this, for his first match.

Clarkson and MacDonald up front. Thomson, McGowan, Harkins and Stewart in a diamond midfield. Much more balance.

Hartley won't play two upfront away at Tannadice. So i'd choose Tankulic up on his own - where he did well in the cup game.

Carreiro is a desperate shout, but i'd rather he started than Boyle or Roberts.

The Tank to get off the mark also, this is a consolation in the 89min when Dillon or any other Dab attempts to clear and the ball rebounds off the Tanks arse sending the Dark blues home wondering if this is the start of a goal glut from the german. We shall see!!

The Dees' winless run against us has to end sometime and with every pumping we dish out that day is drawing nearer. Will this be that day? I wouldn't be surprised tbh. A couple of the recent derbies have started very evenly before we got the first break and goal, and if we went behind it would be difficult.

The amount of stick Tankulic is getting on here virtually guarantees he'll punt one in off the bar from 35 yards too.

I'm going for 2-1 Utd - 2 second half goals have us cruising until a dodgy Dee penalty when McPake falls over after losing a staring match with Fojut.

So glad Mcginn isn't playing. Just don't rate him at all - Irvine gets a lot of criticsm but Mcginn costs us far more goals than he does. Inverness 2nd - Mcginn loses his man who scores, Hamilton's first - Mcginn's pathetic attempt at challenging for a header costs us a goal, St Mirren's 3rd on Saturday - Mcginn has a total WTF moment, Goodwillie's winner for Aberdeen at Dens - who was his marker? You guessed it.

Old Man Danger:

After our recent bet, i'll give you the chance to win one, as i like to play dangerous. Dundee win you keep your tedious posts out of Dundee threads until 2016. United win i'll not post until 2016. Draw and we continue as usual.

Thank you i await your response.

Happy to accept on your exact terms subject to you agreeing not to post under your existing guise or to set up under another alias.

Do you accept?

This.

Dundee haven't had much luck in the Derbies in recent years. Hoping that changes

Luck :lol:

Happy to accept on your exact terms subject to you agreeing not to post under your existing guise or to set up under another alias.

Do you accept?

THISGONBGUD.gif

McGinn has been one of our best players, without doubt, all season.

I don't get why people think this - when you actually watch the goals we concede, he is involved somehow in a lot of them. It's not a coincidence teams keep targeting that side - everything St Mirren hit was down that side on Saturday, same with Hamilton 2 weeks ago.

The two you've mentioned, I'd ask you to go back and watch again. The ICT is a clusterfuck from the whole team, starting from us being on the attack. Then Goodwillie's I'd have to go and watch but I don't see why our right back should have been marking their striker from a cross coming in from the lefts side.

I mentioned 4. The Inverness goal - Mcginn is running right next to Christie - when the ball comes in, Mcginn stops still and lets Christie keep running. The Goodwillie goal - Mcginn is his marker, Goodwillie gets across him while Mcginn is flat footed and doesn't even jump.

I agree with Mr Gandosaur regarding McGinn - I think he is far too overrated and too lightweight - glad he's not playing on Thursday !

Hopefully he'll go to the gym instead - there's a good player in there but I just think he causes alot of problems for us at times.....

Archived