Fraser aird.

Any good? What type of player?

Strong rumours in dundee that he is dundee bound within the next few days and also heard from a good source (dundee player I'm friends with) that were close to a deal.

Im not in the slightest trolling. Good luck with the season ahead wouldn't wish it upon any football supporter as been through that shite myself!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong rumours in dundee that he is dundee bound within the next few days and also heard from a good source (dundee player I'm friends with) that were close to a deal.

Im not in the slightest trolling. Good luck with the season ahead wouldn't wish it upon any football supporter as been through that shite myself!

I wid !!! :lol::lol::lol: 4-0 :lol::lol::lol:

And 3-1 :P

Do you guard The Walls also ?

He's pretty talent-less, although McCoist could make anyone look that way tbh. Always puts in a good shift and appears to give his all every game.

He isn't afraid of taking a player on, although rarely succeeds in doing so.

Probably a half-decent signing for Dundee considering his age. Bound to improve under a proper football manager such as Hartley as well.

Seen him play a few times now.....never been impressed....bit of an empty jersey.

Might show some progress with new manager/tactics and such....can't see it myself tbh.

Bit of a punt/gamble....can't see him doing much in better league with better opposition players

might be to much of a step up considering he has never really stood out playing lower league teams.

Seen him play a few times now.....never been impressed....bit of an empty jersey.Might show some progress with new manager/tactics and such....can't see it myself tbh.Bit of a punt/gamble....can't see him doing much in better league with better opposition playersmight be to much of a step up considering he has never really stood out playing lower league teams.

Equally he would be playing alongside better players, not just against.

There must be at least 1 player to make it after leaving rangers since Jordan Mcmillan. They can't all be a Lennon, Naismith or Hutton.

Archived