Fraser aird.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Not the brightest of people is he.

Did he not have a go at Immigrants in this country when he is one himself?

Don't remember him singing about Nacho Novo being shot by a Provo ........

Don't remember him singing about Nacho Novo being shot by a Provo ........

What a stupid reply. Nobody remembers Aird doing such a thing, because he didn't do it.

He did, as was suggested however, make stupid and unpleasant comments about immigrants.

What a stupid reply. Nobody remembers Aird doing such a thing, because he didn't do it.

He did, as was suggested however, make stupid and unpleasant comments about immigrants.

Before STUPIDLY diving right in there maybe you should ask why I made that comment to that particular poster!

I picked his mate up in Miller Street Johnstone...he knows who I am talking about and they don't live there now and why I am comfortable giving the address. I then picked the other three up in Elderslie and took them to the Airport. They were going to watch St Mirren in Belfast...Crusaders I believe. They were all singing that dreadful song..all except for his pal from Miller Street who was embarrassed as he knew who I was .

Before STUPIDLY diving right in there maybe you should ask why I made that comment to that particular poster!

I picked his mate up in Miller Street Johnstone...he knows who I am talking about and they don't live there now and why I am comfortable giving the address. I then picked the other three up in Elderslie and took them to the Airport. They were going to watch St Mirren in Belfast...Crusaders I believe. They were all singing that dreadful song..all except for his pal from Miller Street who was embarrassed as he knew who I was .

Reads like the seized hinges on the war chest have gotten you a little frustrated.

Don't worry. King will have the WD40 million out soon.

I would doubt it very much, however it's possible they were sing "Natcho Novo is a cnut." the whole world knows that one.

Did happen..I dont normally remember who.St Mirren play in pre season friendlies. One of them had been slapped about the night before outside Viennas. That made me smile.

I'll tell them, it's cos your a thick bigoted cnut :angel

Happy to help

ETA thick bigoted lying cnut

Says the guy using derogatory sectarian language on another thread...bigot.

Archived