Hibernian v Falkirk

Further proof today that as I said on the derby thread last week Hibs are staying down.......Don't believe for a second that Hibs will finish above Rangers (assuming no Admin) and will therefore in all likelihood face QoS/Falkirk then Rangers and then one of Ross County/St Mirren/Motherwell. There is not a snowballs chance in hell that they will navigate all of that despite any small improvement they have made in recent weeks. They are destined fro at least another season in the Championship and despite what their fans would claim they would actually be better with Rangers getting promoted this season to give them more chance next.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did we set up at the start of the game?

First half we had Vaulks on the right and Alston on the left which wasn't working. Second half Alston on the right and Sibbald on the left, still think we're at our best with Vaulks and Sibbald in the middle.

First half we had Vaulks on the right and Alston on the left which wasn't working. Second half Alston on the right and Sibbald on the left, still think we're at our best with Vaulks and Sibbald in the middle.

I imagined we would have started with Alston on the right, Sibbs on the left and Kerr and Vaulks in the middle.

Vaulks has to be in the middle, either centre half or midfield for me.

How did Boyle do today?

Harris was MotM at Dens as we ran riot against Motherwell.

He was decent. Missed an absolute sitter to make it 4-1 though. Reminds me of Ivan Sproule as he's fucking rapid but can be erratic with the final product.

Delighted with that result in the end. At the end of the day this was a Hibs team that destroyed Rangers and were the better team against Hertz last week. Still can't beat us though..

We had some outstanding performers. McCracken, Kerr, Baird and Sibbald all different class and I think if we had won it, it wouldn't have been an injustice.

Very strange decision regarding our "2nd goal". Regardless if it was the correct decision or not, they lineswoman and ref have made a complete arse of it. It seemed to dent us a little bit but credit to us for showing the balls in the 2nd half

But Hibs are are the best team in the league by far now I thought?

Best team in the league on a cheeky wee run of draws now. Not like the auld BTITL who used to bottle it week in, week out. DVD out soon.

Why didnt the stupid bint raise her flag the minute the goal was scored? Gollum could have then gone over had a chat and then given or denied the goal. Instead you have noone knowing what the hell is going on.

Exactly old fruit...if she thought Baird touched it in an offside position she had to raise the flag....far be it from me to suggest after a barracking by the hibs support tears & snotters she tried to endear herself to them

He put in a hell of a shift today and was some header for his goal. Never stopped chasing the ball, held it up well and linked up well with Loy, couldn't have asked for anymore from him today.

I'm not surprised he did well today.

He's a decent player at this level, but with us he was poor.

He worked hard, but he didn't tend to hold it up well, with his touch letting him down too often. His decision making and finishing were also generally weak.

I can certainly see him being an asset for Falkirk, but with us, for whatever reason, it just didn't happen.

Archived