Hibernian v Falkirk

Delighted with that result in the end. At the end of the day this was a Hibs team that destroyed Rangers and were the better team against Hertz last week. Still can't beat us though..

We had some outstanding performers. McCracken, Kerr, Baird and Sibbald all different class and I think if we had won it, it wouldn't have been an injustice.

Very strange decision regarding our "2nd goal". Regardless if it was the correct decision or not, they lineswoman and ref have made a complete arse of it. It seemed to dent us a little bit but credit to us for showing the balls in the 2nd half

Funny how you see game differently as I thought McCracken struggled. The other three I would agree. Also thought Leahy was good and Morgan will be a handful for most teams in this league when he gets up to speed.

I agree had we won you could not say we didn't deserve it.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, happy enough.

In truth, a silver lining could have been found for us in any outcome here, but this was a decent one. I think I'd have preferred a Hibs win though. I think it's still likely that they'll finish above us and that means that the priority is for Falkirk to drop points.

This way, it's tight between three sides looking for two positions, but I can't help thinking it's all going to be about how we compare to Falkirk from here on in and a point at Easter Road is a good result for them.

Sets it up nicely for next week though doesn't it?...I certainly won't be booing mark millar one of our few good players in recent times...so don't boo mark Kerr...okay?

Why didnt the stupid bint raise her flag the minute the goal was scored? Gollum could have then gone over had a chat and then given or denied the goal. Instead you have noone knowing what the hell is going on.

Well u misoginist w**k! She flagged it correctly ! I hope u get arrested tonight.. Are you Falkirk? Then f**k you!

According to Houston the lineswoman wasnt sure who it was that scored. She then said to the ref if it was 35 he was offside and it's no goal. Seems like it was the right decision but it took them ages to sort it out.

The fact both teams were up to restart, the scoreboard showed Falkirk 2, shows that it albeit perhaps a correct decision a joke of actually how long it took to deliver it.

I would've bit Yer hand off for a point pre game and although happy with point, felt we had 3 really good chances which produced good saves. 3-1 up and end up 3-3 tho must feel like a defeat...

Chuffed with Baird, who I personally thot was gonna be the best of our queens raids, Morgan did OK in the10 mins, showed some burst of pace for such a tall guy...onwards to next week, where I imagine will the same 11 with Kerr an Vaulks central

Mark Oxley is utter shit. We looked lost without Gray today.

Agree. Booth is shite at defending when he's playing on his natural side but stick him on the right and he's fucked. Falkirk knew it and targeted him all game. They also pumped every ball they could into the box because they could see Oxley was shaky.

I love it? do Falkirk fans think Ched Evans should play ?

Lorraine is a top assistant ref who got it right? I understand your small town antagonism ...

Neebz, you're deffo one of my favourite posters and I chuckled earlier at your repeated "off" posts from but you've lost me with these two - you out on the bevvy ?

Archived