Agent Carter

Raidernation

Think I read the 19th of January? The first season was great and was delighted when I heard it had been renewed for a 2nd season. It'll be interesting to see where they can take it.

Come to think of it, the Marvel Tv shows are running the movies close for me in terms of liking them better.

I'm a big fan of Agents of shield, which has just improved all the time since a ropey start. Daredevil and Jessic Jones were also brilliant.

Theses shows are easily as good as the big blockbuster movies.

Would agree with that. I think the series format works better and gives the writers time to really develop chars and also gives the veiwers time to digest inbetween each episode. The 2+ hour movies really become a bit rushed and over crammed with information.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayley Atwell is absolutely tremendous - in looks and in screen presence.

Love this show, but do get slightly annoyed when she has to call Jarvis for help. I find myself wondering why a brilliant female agent has to be helped out by an untrained (mostly) bloke who is someone's valet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Disappointed by this, I thought season 2 was ok, not as good as the first but still decent TV, and the possibilities were endless of where they could go with it

same, showing HYDRA in the early years of the SSR was quite good, and you are right with the possibilities of it, given the time it was set in, there isnt much in the today and now MCU that it had to watch out screwing up

Hopefully they come up with some other way of keeping Carter involved in the MCU - great character, and Hayley Atwell :wub:

It could maybe fit in well with Netflix if they decided to take it on.

Was really getting into it too.

Archived