brennan- youngster

o'hara - youngster, needs a new manager to help him though

get rid

pascali- pish

Samson- pish

chantler- midget slow coach

undecided

clingan

Bit of a fall from grace for Murray Davidson being in the St Johnstone undecided pile.

Given his contribution this season it's probably testament to how good he was previously that he is not in most fans "rid" pile.

Keep

Chris Millar, Brian Easton, Alan Mannus, Scott Brown, Dave Mackay

Get Rid

Steve Banks, Gary Miller, Gary McDonald, Liam Caddis, Lee Croft,

Undecided

James McFadden, Murray Davidson, Tam Scobbie, Frazer Wright, Brian Graham

Same as kyle. Croft shows glimpses but in reality hasn't done enough for a new deal. It's a shame Caddis hasn't progressed; he was a stand out at u20s. Miller hasn't taken his chances this season and while I'm not a McDonald hater I don't think he adds enough to the team consistently enough.

Scobbie will easily be a keep if he rediscovers his earlier form. McFadden feels a bit like a luxury but would be useful as an option similar to Graham.

From the Aberdeen list David Goodwillie is the only one I'd keep right now.

The rest I would delay decision until end of season for most.

Some like Joe Shaughnessey and Clark Robertson I suspect McInnes is already close to his decision.

Keep:

David Goodwillie

Rid:

Russell Anderson ( get him a coaching job)

Barry Robson ( should retire anyway)

Clark Robertson

Undecided:

Nicky Low

Craig Storie

Acquire

( a proper LB)

Given that Partick's top scorers only have 3 apiece this season and they've still managed to stick 7 goals past us in 2 games, I really wouldn't like to see what they'd do to us with Mckay in the team.

I'm unconvinced with Low. A lot of endeavour but don't know if he is really good enough. It's hard to tell, he's done well most of the times I've seen him but a bit too committed if you like, he seems moments away from a booking or red card all the time.

Saying that though, look at the penalty he took at the cup final. Incredible composure.

I was campaigning for him to get a new deal last season and while realising he has been unlucky with the injury this year I very much doubt he is gonna kick on enough to merit a new deal.

Actually see the best way for him to save his future as a now or never loan out to a fellow SPL club like Magennis last season

Keep:

Kallum Higginbotham, Paul Gallacher, Christie Elliott, Abdul Osman, Scott Fox, Conrad Balatoni, Steven Lawless, Stephen O'Donnell

Rid:

James Craigen, Nathan Eccleston, Sean Welsh

Undecided:

Dale Keenan, Chris Duggan, Ben Richards-Everton

Let's not go there:

Jordan McMillan

Only differences for me are moving Elliott into the undecided group, and if Scully is coming back to us for next season then Fox could go - if he's out on loan again then keep Fox.

Archived