Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heart the bigoted chants from Hearts fans (yes a very small minority) I've been attached outside Tynecastle, Only one ground of fans outside Ibrox I know that celebrate child abuse, oh and only one other club who have a "loyalist" element

So yes, from my perspective Hearts and Rangers are more alike than they are different.

Those pesky rent boys.

After the abandonment their mutant supporters were somehow allowed to stand in the front row of the Broomloan Rear above the Hearts support and do similar.

How can the police and stewards be so incompetent?

Yeah I was sitting just underneath that. Ridiculous.

Heard a police officer outside saying to someone that they had people "about to go in and sort it out". No rush lads, take your time :huh:

I've heart the bigoted chants from Hearts fans (yes a very small minority) I've been attached outside Tynecastle, Only one ground of fans outside Ibrox I know that celebrate child abuse, oh and only one other club who have a "loyalist" element

So yes, from my perspective Hearts and Rangers are more alike than they are different.

I've been physically attacked at both Ibrox and Celtic Park.

Never at Tynecastle..

^^^ Heads gone

:lol: You're either on here whining and bitching about other teams fans or falling over yourself trying to deflect away from how scummy your own club is. I applaud your consistency Rico but it gets boring mate.

If it literally wasn't SO beyond parody, you wouldn't be able to explain to any sentient being that Rangers and Celtic "hate" each other so much that their love for each other is so utterly unconditional.

"Yeah, you pretend to hate what we pretend to love - BUT THOSE OTHER TEAMS BETTER NOT MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR IT"

I thought so as well and that would make some sort of sense but McAllister definitely said that they'd found that yellow ball in the kitbag

That c**t couldn't string two words together tonight, a cracker of his was to refer to the soles of a players boots as being their underbelly.

I've been physically attacked at both Ibrox and Celtic Park.

Never at Tynecastle..

I've never been attacked at Ibrox. Although the policing is obviously far different to any other away games

:lol: You're either on here whining and bitching about other teams fans or falling over yourself trying to deflect away from how scummy your own club is. I applaud your consistency Rico but it gets boring mate.

Ok cupcake

Embarrassed and ashamed of our fans tonight.

Support the team, protest against the board. Rangers fans have the right to be angry.

But some of the stuff I witnessed with my own eyes tonight was shameful and I hope the people responsible are jailed for it.

On another note, the game should have been called off at 6 or 7pm. I was on the M8 and it was a miracle that no one suffered a bad accident or even died in those conditions.

Hope all the Hears fans got home safely and the same for the REAL Rangers fans.

Don't tar us all with the same brush, although that's difficult on a night like tonight.

Archived