Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

I had him down as a possible Tedi alias for which Tedi has red dotted me in his usual childish way!

Not sure if that proves or disproves the point tbh??

And another one!

Tedi, you really are a petulant small minded little fud!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you really trying to suggest the old firm teams aren't bigger?

I dare say the rangers fans adopting hearts as a second team will be reconsidering that at the moment for obvious reasons.

The Edinburgh teams are bigger than the Dundee teams. It's not a dig at the Dundee teams, just a fact. Same as saying the Glasgow teams are bigger then their Edinburgh counterparts.

Of course I'm not suggesting they're not bigger. They demonstrably are much bigger that any others in Scotland.

It's the fact that you're reduced to pointing it out that makes the rest of us laugh at you.

Seriously, what the Hell has got into you? Either this bit is an act or you earlier posts must have required gargantuan efforts of restraint.

The attention deficit belongs entirely to you my friend, you are clinically obsessed with my club, look back on how many posts you've made on a Rangers v Hearts thread. I don't think you are inferior to me in any way, but I do pity you.

Why the pity then pal?

Why the pity then pal?

C'mon MT we're not back here are we? I've no time at all for the Hoops, Sheep or Arabs and just don't understand the current gayfest between Hearts and Hibs fans at all, but I don't spend hours following their threads just to have a dig or a piss take. You however are completely obsessed by Rangers, and post just as much as any of the Bears on here, with regards to pretty much everything about the club . I think its strange for a diehard QotS supporter. That's why I take pity, because there is obviously something missing. That said, iirc I offered to meet for a pint before the game at yours in early Dec, it would have been ok I reckon!

In what way have I changed my tune? I said I believe the majority of football fans in every town and city in Scotland are old firm fans. I also said most folk I've met tend to have a second team that they have a soft spot for and this tends to be their local team. In my case it's Partick thistle, in the guys I worked with in Edinburgh it was hearts n Hibs. The normal attendances for each old firm team are huge compared to that of hearts and Hibs, despite both being from relatively similar sized cities. This would support the theory that the two Edinburgh teams are not the main supported teams in the city.

unbelievable you're still banging this drum. Your 'theory' is shite. I might no have worked at your work, presumably a locked room in a basement tasting crayons, but I have lived in Edinburgh for decades and there's f**k all chance Celtic or Rangers are anywhere near Hearts and Hibs for support.

I have no time for the creepy obsessed people that seem to inhabit Rangers threads but....they don't half have you c***s sussed. A more ugly, aggressive bunch of bigoted wanks you could not find ( maybe if you dig in East Glasgow but who cares?)

If we win this league I will w**k myself into oblivion.

Get. It. Right. Fucking. Up. You.

He wasn't replying to his post, he was showing a post of his that Tedi gave a red dot to :blink:

(Course he's already explained that once to you - not that it really needed explaining at all !)

Thanks very much for the unnecessary input......red dots green dots....bloody hell :rolleyes:

Were having a Gayfest?

Sounds Fabulous

Of course. It's like we don't hate each other for religious reasons though, which is clearly utterly beyond the comprehension of anybody with not enough sentience not to shite everytime they fart, and - incredibly - whose parents aren't/weren't the kind of subhuman vermin who should have either been sterilised or euthanised. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? Most people in Edinburgh only support Hearts as their second team after all.

:lol:

I think not sir :lol:

Which coloured dot would make you happy tonight? :blink:

Racist name = check

Fan of Rangers = check

English team with questionable character (you've got to have a big big team but) = check

Summation; every chance this person is a glory hunting bigoted fuckwit.

Have a good time in the Championship next year

If we win this league I will w**k myself into oblivion.

Get. It. Right. Fucking. Up. You.

And there appears the crux of the reason this thread is so big. You support a club with a regular following of 15k when doing reasonably well. Whilst not huge it's certainly not poor by any means. But your mask has slipped and shown you up to be the typical non old firm supporting scottish football fan. Bitter, twisted, blinded by jealousy and suffering a major inferiority complex.

Beating the most disfunctional Rangers side in history, (where both the manager and assistant manager have resigned within a month of each other and the board, rather than work in the club's interests are trying to secure it for sports direct.) to a second tier league title is the height of your ambition and will give Robbie Neilson god like status down Gorgie way. But a club like hearts, with the following and status they have should be doing reasonably well in Europe, not being pumped out at the first stage by minnows from some European backwater, in addition to fighting it out for 3rd/4th when "normality" resumes. It's something which also cripples the old firm to an extent, where they are so concerned with beating each other to the title, Europe and long term ability to compete within it, become an after thought. Nowhere near the extent at some of the "smaller" (sorry, this seems to be incredibly offensive in this thread) clubs.

Archived