Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No ones saying the papers cover it up, I'm saying no one cares enough about these clubs for it to be worth their while printing.

You must find day to day living and life in general very challenging?

Say Hello to Tedi for me!

So it's "fans", now, is it? I love the way you lads can't resist over-egging, every chance you get.

Bearing in mind there's nothing in that picture to suggest the man in question is a Hearts fan, just as those confronting him are not identifiable as fans of the rangers. We have to rely on good old Channel No8. Eyewitness News for the full story...

A bit like the made up confrontation with the heinous Hearts fans outside the main stand.

I can see a theme emerging. Rangers fan makes a claim on here, it's rubbished, Rangers fan then provides evidence to back up their point, it's ignored and childish name calling by the supporters of the also rans ensues.

If anyone seriously thinks that a vast majority of any scheme/council estate/section of society let alone a football support, which anyone with half a brain knows attracts folk from all walks of life, are hooligans or knuckle draggers etc, they really are mentally ill and clearly brainwashed from a young age.

What I find hilarious about all this is the constant jibe of jakies, tramps, hooligans, knuckle draggers etc etc being aimed at Rangers fans, whilst on the other hand it's claimed they are the "establishment" club. Bit of a contradiction, no?

I can see a theme emerging. Rangers fan makes a claim on here, it's rubbished, Rangers fan then provides evidence to back up their point, it's ignored and childish name calling by the supporters of the also rans ensues.

If anyone seriously thinks that a vast majority of any scheme/council estate/section of society let alone a football support, which anyone with half a brain knows attracts folk from all walks of life, are hooligans or knuckle draggers etc, they really are mentally ill and clearly brainwashed from a young age.

What I find hilarious about all this is the constant jibe of jakies, tramps, hooligans, knuckle draggers etc etc being aimed at Rangers fans, whilst on the other hand it's claimed they are the "establishment" club. Bit of a contradiction, no?

Go on, tell us again about all these "OF" fans with second teams in Edinburgh. That's a fucking beauty.

Average the rangers fan - right wing. Average Scot - not so much. You don't have to be part of the Establishment to act as its tool. Working class Tories are the worst of the worst.

So the majority of football fans in a city with a population of over 500,000 can only generate an average weekly attendance of 15,000 one week and 10,000 the next? What a sad indictment for the city IF true. Especially when their "jakey, junkie, dole scrounging" neighbours 40 miles along the m8 can generate 3 and 4 times that respectively.

There is no sure way of knowing, but having worked in Edinburgh Park for a few years where most of my colleagues were from the city and supported an old firm side but had hearts or Hibs as a second team, I'm willing to add this to my "probably true" box.

I would also go as far as to say I reckon rangers tend to out number Celtic in most places except Glasgow, where I think it's more Celtic.

Old joke that used to circulate amongst Celtic fans during Rangers' nine in a row era - "how many rangers fans does it take to change a lightbulb? 3, 1 to change it, 1 to buy the commemorative video and 1 to drive them back to Edinburgh"

you might be the thickest man alive.

Rangers are only attracting about 20,000 atm. Can I safely assume, since every c**t in Edinburgh is clearly toddling through to make up the numbers there and at Celtic Park, that Glasgow is a city with no football fans?

Fucking buffoon.

Just had a wee play with that profiler - it's quite funny.

celtic hobbies/acitivities - attending religious services. Hobbies?

the rangers favourite celbrities - Tam Cowan, Lorraine (Arab) Kelly.

Ayr United - as far right wing as possible. Cúnts.

you might be the thickest man alive.

Rangers are only attracting about 20,000 atm. Can I safely assume, since every c**t in Edinburgh is clearly toddling through to make up the numbers there and at Celtic Park, that Glasgow is a city with no football fans?

Fucking buffoon.

Yes and that's clearly a normal state of affairs isn't it!? Division 3 average attendance of 40k+ would suggest different ya clown. Those are numbers your lot can only dream of on cup final days when all the day trip fans and neutrals bump up the crowd.

Go on, tell us again about all these "OF" fans with second teams in Edinburgh. That's a fucking beauty.

Average the rangers fan - right wing. Average Scot - not so much. You don't have to be part of the Establishment to act as its tool. Working class Tories are the worst of the worst.

It's quite a normal state of affairs. Clearly your bitter hatred/jealousy of the Glasgow sides has blinkered your view. Most fans will have a second team/soft spot for another team. I support rangers but like to see Partick thistle do well because they are the closest team to me geographically. The guys I worked with in Edinburgh were generally a mix of rangers, Celtic, hearts and Hibs with the majority being old firm fans. Most of the rangers fans amongst them would be happy to see hearts do well unless they were playing against them, and likewise with the Celtic fans and Hibs. It's not really that difficult a situation to understand is it surely? Maybe it's an old firm fan thing, we can look at the small teams and pick one we hope to do well because 99% of the time they have no chance of competing with us. Clearly a different state of affairs for the other team's fans who are too bitter to have this mentality.

It's quite a normal state of affairs. Clearly your bitter hatred/jealousy of the Glasgow sides has blinkered your view. Most fans will have a second team/soft spot for another team. I support rangers but like to see Partick thistle do well because they are the closest team to me geographically. The guys I worked with in Edinburgh were generally a mix of rangers, Celtic, hearts and Hibs with the majority being old firm fans. Most of the rangers fans amongst them would be happy to see hearts do well unless they were playing against them, and likewise with the Celtic fans and Hibs. It's not really that difficult a situation to understand is it surely? Maybe it's an old firm fan thing, we can look at the small teams and pick one we hope to do well because 99% of the time they have no chance of competing with us. Clearly a different state of affairs for the other team's fans who are too bitter to have this mentality.

You don't find it strange that these "second teams" are in direct competition with their declared favourites, then? OK, champ. Carry on.

Yes and that's clearly a normal state of affairs isn't it!? Division 3 average attendance of 40k+ would suggest different ya clown. Those are numbers your lot can only dream of on cup final days when all the day trip fans and neutrals bump up the crowd.

That's only because most of us Hearts fans have a second team in the Highland league. We're probably at their game.

This guys a fucking head case :lol:
Pirate Steve is a bit of a dick tbf.
Let's again be clear: the vast majority of Celtic and Rangers supporters are subhuman filth.
Hearts fans are all like von trapp family, singing and skipping through the meadows.

Archived