Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Do all clubs with Rangers' support pick up fines from Uefa all the time for violence and sectarianism? Of course not. Rangers' (and to a degree Celtic's)

I have no idea, do they? Do you have proof they don't? I'm quite sure several clubs are fined on a regular basis in Europe for fans behaviour. I also think you'll find celtic's support have been fined for their antics far more in recent times than Rangers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea, do they? Do you have proof they don't? I'm quite sure several clubs are fined on a regular basis in Europe for fans behaviour. I also think you'll find celtic's support have been fined for their antics far more in recent times than Rangers.

Would that be down to the fact that The Rangers have not played in Europe in recent times ?

Would that be down to the fact that The Rangers have not played in Europe in recent times ?

We have a biter. Recent times meaning 10-15 years, not 3.

Oh and also, for the record. Rangers have always been called and referred to as "The Rangers" since 1872. But please continue to use this in some poor attempt at a wind up, it really is a good source of enjoyment for us all.

You do get similar jakey attracting, far right clubs that habitually wreck everything wherever they go but most seem to manage fine.

Far right? Ok so Dutch fans then? Also far right? Some of the biggest hooligan groups in Europe are from there.

But I'm pleased you jumped on the right wing bandwagon. If you try and label Rangers as the right wing club in Glasgow then it really does show your just a daft wee boy behind a keyboard, regurgitating everything you hear on fans' forums.

Away and ask yer mum to make your tea for you and stop talking about stuff you clearly have no clue about.

Far right? Ok so Dutch fans then? Also far right? Some of the biggest hooligan groups in Europe are from there.

But I'm pleased you jumped on the right wing bandwagon. If you try and label Rangers as the right wing club in Glasgow then it really does show your just a daft wee boy behind a keyboard, regurgitating everything you hear on fans' forums.

Away and ask yer mum to make your tea for you and stop talking about stuff you clearly have no clue about.

Oh no you didn't...

We have a biter. Recent times meaning 10-15 years, not 3.

Oh and also, for the record. Rangers have always been called and referred to as "The Rangers" since 1872. But please continue to use this in some poor attempt at a wind up, it really is a good source of enjoyment for us all.

My goodness, someone is touchy today.

And so your problem with calling them by their rightful name is ????

You started off quite calm on these boards but as always happens, the mask slips and you are revealed as the slavering angry arsehole that makes up the Rangers support.

See also no8, Red Rob etc.

You started off quite calm on these boards but as always happens, the mask slips and you are revealed as the slavering angry arsehole that makes up the Rangers support.

Absolutely.

He really did start off as rational and measured, but is now displaying utter roaster tendencies to rival Rob or even, dare I say it, thepundit.

He has long since left No8 trailing.

Absolutely.He really did start off as rational and measured, but is now displaying utter roaster tendencies to rival Rob or even, dare I say it, thepundit.He has long since left No8 trailing.

Thepundit gets bonus marks for being completely hilarious in his delusions.

I agree I've got out the bed on the wrong side today. Fair play. However, being fairly new to the board, I observed a while before posting. I saw some rangers fans making excuses for Idiots in our support jumping on the bandwagon of a righteous act (the protests against the board) and taking it out on the hearts visiting support. I've always tried at least to provide evidence to back up anything I've said and presented it in a reasoned and respectable manner. I hardly think that makes me a "slavering, angry arsehole". I come from a mixed household with one parent coming from each side of the old firm "divide" so I never have and never will have a hatred of any fans of any team, purely because football just isn't that important to me. You couldn't be any further wide of the mark on this one.

If you check my post history you'll see the majority of my posts are on junior football because I no longer attend rangers matches through choice. The company I work for get a fair amount of corporate tickets for matches north and south of the border, particularly the super Sunday games in the north of England. When I have a free weekend I take my two nephews to random junior games to get them into grass roots football rather than watching the primadonnas playing the game at the top nowadays.

The mum jibe was childish in the extreme, I accept. The ignorance towards politics annoys me greatly (I have a politics degree). Football fans generally Celtic = left and rangers = right. Black and white. When in actual fact the history of the clubs are very much a grey area with the extreme right tendencies coming from Celtic.

Archived