Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Not angry at all NDD, enjoy this board very much and reading posts from football supporters with all sorts of opinions and views, it's why I log in! I can stomach the piss take over Rangers fans, I have to, given our current Circus of a club, I would do the same if it was C*ltic, Hearts, Hibs or Dundee Utd. What I cant stand are the fair few on here that are absolutely continually obsessed with our demise, we know we're at rock bottom, tell us something we don't know?

"C*ltic"

:lol:

Grown man on a football forum cannot type the name of his teams rivals :lol:

This gets better and better :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you fail to realise is that the vast majority of football fans in Edinburgh are also old firm fans. As are the vast majority in Dundee and anywhere else you care to look in Scotland. So the vast majority of football fans in Scotland are subhuman filth? Haha Jesus wept!!

Who fails to realise? I think it is well documented that every hamlet, village, town and city across Scotland is polluted with Rangers and Celtic fans. In answer to your to your last question, yes. Getting it yet?

Let's be clear, your either fishing or a moron.

The vast majority of old firm fans? By that stupid generalisation I take it you're simultaneously trying to get a dig in about Glasgow.

What you fail to realise is that the vast majority of football fans in Edinburgh are also old firm fans. As are the vast majority in Dundee and anywhere else you care to look in Scotland. So the vast majority of football fans in Scotland are subhuman filth? Haha Jesus wept!!

the vast majority of football fans in Edinburgh support Celtic or Rangers? Good yin

The vast majority of old firm fans? By that stupid generalisation I take it you're simultaneously trying to get a dig in about Glasgow.

Their are a good number of old firm fans in Edinburgh but the majority of football fans in auld reekie are Hearts and Hibs, thank f*ck.

Eh, the majority of football fans in Edinburgh are Hibs and Hearts fans for one thing.

And just because utter shiteholes like Broxburn & Livingston have EH postcodes doesn't make them part of Edinburgh, thank f**k.

As are the vast majority in Dundee and anywhere else you care to look in Scotland. So the vast majority of football fans in Scotland are subhuman filth? Haha Jesus wept!!

Yes. 8)

What you fail to realise is that the vast majority of football fans in Edinburgh are also old firm fans.

lol wut

There's not a fucking chance there is more Celtic and Rangers "fans" in Edinburgh than there is Hearts and Hibs.

A simple look at Millwall firmly puts to bed the "bigger support = more arseholes" myth.

Rangers and Celtic are simply beacons for Scotland's dregs.

Scotland's 'dregs' ha ha, coming from someone from fuckin Motherwell lol:lol:

Scotland's 'dregs' ha ha, coming from someone from fuckin Motherwell lol:lol:

I'll help you out here Rob. The dregs of society is what was being referenced here so regardless of where in Scotland these dregs are, be it Motherwell, Ayr, Dunfermline, etc etc they tend to attach themselves to Rangers and Celtic.

Spurious charge? get tae f**k , you gave a match report on a Rangers game you listened to on the radio ya tool. Lol . Like it or not MT you're one sorry obsessed excuse for a football fan. Whilst I'm at Hampden following my team (probably awaiting another embarrassing result tbh) at least I know you'll be Sat at home on tenterhooks, gagging for another sad w**k full of angst, over your favourite subject.

He only listened to 'snippets' of the game but he could tell you exactly how ICT played and why Rangers won the game. The Speirsy of Pie and Bovril.. You just know he sits there typing away in his brown corduroy suit

Funnily enough it was Willie Millers account he was willing to take as gospel the night we played ICT but last Friday night i clearly heard Willie Miller saying the protests and the Rangers support in general had been good natured and well behaved. MT doesn't seem to be so willing to take WM at his word this time.

Nice to see the Jambos sitting having a go at posters yet completely failing to attach any of the blame on the scum element among their own support even after video and Photos have shown their own support to be at least equally to blame for the trouble inside the stadium.

Absolute nap that Motherwell's ned and bigot fraternity are practically all Rangers and Celtic fans.

Not sure about Motherwell but fucking Craignuek has some amount of Neds

He only listened to 'snippets' of the game but he could tell you exactly how ICT played and why Rangers won the game. The Speirsy of Pie and Bovril.. You just know he sits there typing away in his brown corduroy suit

Funnily enough it was Willie Millers account he was willing to take as gospel the night we played ICT but last Friday night i clearly heard Willie Miller saying the protests and the Rangers support in general had been good natured and well behaved. MT doesn't seem to be so willing to take WM at his word this time.

Nice to see the Jambos sitting having a go at posters yet completely failing to attach any of the blame on the scum element among their own support even after video and Photos have shown their own support to be at least equally to blame for the trouble inside the stadium.

I missed that, please post them or direct me to where I can find them.

Thanks.

What's actually the case is that a worryingly high proportion of football fans feel the need to have a "big " team. Go into any pub in Scotland during next week's BigotFest and you'll not see many neutrals.

As they claim allegiance to their local side, what reason do they have for favouring blue or green Sisters?

For me, it's a sizeable bet on celtic-1, coupled with a wish for anything which will hasten the demise of their ersatz rivals. Were it possible for both to lose, however, that would be nice.

You do realise, don't you, that you're beginning to appear just a wee bit stalkerish?

Given the WKR Lite nickname your lot throw at MT, should we start calling you Diet Vicky?

I agree I've got out the bed on the wrong side today. Fair play. However, being fairly new to the board, I observed a while before posting. I saw some rangers fans making excuses for Idiots in our support jumping on the bandwagon of a righteous act (the protests against the board) and taking it out on the hearts visiting support. I've always tried at least to provide evidence to back up anything I've said and presented it in a reasoned and respectable manner. I hardly think that makes me a "slavering, angry arsehole". I come from a mixed household with one parent coming from each side of the old firm "divide" so I never have and never will have a hatred of any fans of any team, purely because football just isn't that important to me. You couldn't be any further wide of the mark on this one.

If you check my post history you'll see the majority of my posts are on junior football because I no longer attend rangers matches through choice. The company I work for get a fair amount of corporate tickets for matches north and south of the border, particularly the super Sunday games in the north of England. When I have a free weekend I take my two nephews to random junior games to get them into grass roots football rather than watching the primadonnas playing the game at the top nowadays.

The mum jibe was childish in the extreme, I accept. The ignorance towards politics annoys me greatly (I have a politics degree). Football fans generally Celtic = left and rangers = right. Black and white. When in actual fact the history of the clubs are very much a grey area with the extreme right tendencies coming from Celtic.

Nonsense. I do know one or two Rangers fans who are left-wing and atheist. Even a relative of an ex who is Catholic. Generally however, Rangers fans are extremely right-wing. As to Celtic - i know about the 'nice' public persona but they're generally more left-wing.

Here's what You Gov found out:

8aff78f234524e7230184183a2653ac9.jpg

Archived