Falkirk v Queen of the South

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That your line up for the morra ?

Our line up for the morra and more than capable of getting a win.

Atkinson

Dowie, Durnan, Higgins, Holt

Carmichael, McShane, Millar, Russell.

Reilly, Lyle

Paton, Hopper, Kidd, Burns, Mitchell, McKenna, Arthur.D Smith.

Edited to say it's a long time since we had a bench that strong.

Our line up for the morra and more than capable of getting a win.

Atkinson

Dowie, Durnan, Higgins, Holt

Carmichael, McShane, Millar, Russell.

Reilly, Lyle

Paton, Hopper, Kidd, Burns, Mitchell, McKenna, Arthur.D Smith.

Edited to say it's a long time since we had a bench that strong.

Putting 1 player more than allowed may be frowned upon though.

Laughing at your own (unfunny) jokes completely ruins the delivery.

Try again 'dunderheid'

Spellcheck suggests 'dunderhead'

I am happy with that. What say you Falkirk? Don't disgrace Falkirk's educational system now.

Away win.

Laughing at your own (unfunny) jokes completely ruins the delivery.

Try again 'dunderheid'

Spellcheck suggests 'dunderhead'

I am happy with that. What say you Falkirk? Don't disgrace Falkirk's educational system now.

Away win.

You're needing your hole chief.

In all seriousness I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow, heavy snow is anticipated overnight but hopefully the pitch can be cleared early and it goes ahead with no issue.

Carmichael has looked excellent at times when I've seen him, against Leahy that could be an area of real concern for us. I like Vaulks and Sibbald in the battle in the middle though depending on how fit or otherwise Millar is. Another strength for us could be getting Duffie up the park, does Russell track back as much as a more recognised wide midfielder?

Another strength for us could be getting Duffie up the park, does Russell track back as much as a more recognised wide midfielder?

Not IMO. He's quite casual when tracking back and I think he leaves Holt exposed quite frequently. Thankfully Holt is a cracking defender and deals with most of it/holds play up, by the time Russell gets back.

I'd laugh if it was a 2:30 call off.

Meh, I think it's been pretty well documented that 99% of our support are based in the Central Belt so it wouldn't be too much of an inconvenience for them.

Think this will be a very difficult game for us, we will certainly need to defend a lot better than last week and hopefully Macdonald is on his game, i think there could be a few goals in this hopefully the majority for us, will need to keep an eye on Reilly he always seems to score against us, Baird, Loy and Morgan to score in a 3-2 win.

Not IMO. He's quite casual when tracking back and I think he leaves Holt exposed quite frequently. Thankfully Holt is a cracking defender and deals with most of it/holds play up, by the time Russell gets back.

IMO Holt is your best player

Archived