Peterheid v Stirling

Confused? Aberdeen - Sheep, Peterhead - Fish.

Aberdeen != Peterhead.

Make sure that you get the right destination if you aren't taking the bus. We wouldn't want you arriving 5 mins before kick-off.....

i fought peterhead were in aberdeen or at least had some relation to sheep

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really find it weird to make fans have to buy tickets pre match as i know there will now be a good chance some random fan will turn up to the ground at five to 3 without a ticket just to get to the turnstiles and be told they can't get into the ground without a ticket so then they have to get a ticket whilst they are getting there ticket the match could have started who knows what they could have missed. and the stadium will be half empty anyway peterhead just taking the piss there

The first two goals of Rory's hat trick, clearly.

Why have they changed it, first game of the season was pay at gate and thats how any club outside the prem should have it

It's to stop the worst thugs ever to grace Balmoor and their like from nicking the gate receipts.

The first two goals of Rory's hat trick, clearly.

It's to stop the worst thugs ever to grace Balmoor and their like from nicking the gate receipts.

how can a peterhead fan say any other team in the world have thugs when you's have greame smith,rory mccalister,andy rogers in your team and jim mclnally as your manager

Fish wives v Forthbank morons. Scoring draw. Hopefully today's game will be less hot air and more entertaining.

I'm sure the Stirling fans will be more than welcome to arrive early with their hot air.

They could pick up their match tickets at the same time.

Dry and sunny but bitterly cold at just one degree.

He was an unused sub according to sky sports wore the number 16 jersey?

Trialist? Cammy Kerr was playing right back for us on loan from Dundee, do you mean him?

Yes it was the No16 I was speaking about. Cammy Kerr is already signed for us until the end of the season

Yes it was the No16 I was speaking about. Cammy Kerr is already signed for us until the end of the season

must be a blooper from sky sports it says Peterhead's number 16 was a trialist but has Kerr as number 2 it also says there was a trialist for peterhead in the offical peterhead twitter page!

Archived