Peterheid v Stirling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't at the game but if the highlights are a fair reflection then the game looked fairly even.

Hard to take that a poor decision by the referee denies us a point.

Which poor decision was that then? If you mean the penalty, I was at the corner flag, & it was nailed on.

He was in front of me going through the turnstile (almost took ma heid off with his case :lol: )

Something set him off after the game.

Some twat of a 'Heid fan tried to noise me up about the Cox "incident" and how Stirling fans were a bunch of ..........

Now, not being one for allowing hypocrisy to go unchallenged, there was a racist remark shouted from a Peterhead fan to the Stirling physio during the game. I shall be taking no lessons from Peterhead fans on behaviour thank you very much.

Describe what you saw from the corner flag

Free kick came in from our left, just inside your half, Coxy went up for it & your chap flattened him.are you trying to say that if roles were reversed, finnie would've booked your guy for diving, or that there would' ve been no appeal from your players?

Free kick came in from our left, just inside your half, Coxy went up for it & your chap flattened him.are you trying to say that if roles were reversed, finnie would've booked your guy for diving, or that there would' ve been no appeal from your players?

I'm not saying your player dived (although why he goes down clutching his face is beyond me) our player jumps higher than him and wins the ball, a consequence of which is the contact with Cox.

Some twat of a 'Heid fan tried to noise me up about the Cox "incident" and how Stirling fans were a bunch of ..........

Now, not being one for allowing hypocrisy to go unchallenged, there was a racist remark shouted from a Peterhead fan to the Stirling physio during the game. I shall be taking no lessons from Peterhead fans on behaviour thank you very much.

Simmer down petal, it was a genuine question.

I have already commented to one of your fellow supporters on this incident.

Wasnt there but highlights suggest an even enough match.

Bit of a soft penalty in my opinion. The kind you shout for but rarely get. Second Peterhead goal was just our defence at their 'best'. Too busy fannying about with the ball while under a bit of pressure - get rid of it!

Sandy was unlucky with his one on one.

Was Shepperd playing? Do anything? Dont recall seeing him in the highlights.

Bit of a soft penalty in my opinion. The kind you shout for but rarely get. Second Peterhead goal was just our defence at their 'best'. Too busy fannying about with the ball while under a bit of pressure - get rid of it!

shepperd was decent the majority of the team were alright except beith and paterson

It was his finding space on the right then his squared pass that made the goal. Shepherd was criticised last week for missing his one on one, Sandy's unlucky this week in similar situation. Equal failures or equally unfortunate.

I was right in front of Coxy when the Stirling player came through him. Maybe harsh but sometimes you get them sometimes you don't. Thought it was a close game but Stirling didn't have the fight in the end, after our second I didn't think you would get anything.

Archived