Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: What do you know about Dundee

A: It's not as good as Aberdeen.

Eh, eh, see what I did there! :)

The reeed 'n fite juggernaught to squish Hartley's charges into jam! (Hartley's jam geddit! I'm here all week, try the veal).

Translation;

I'm not sure what to make of Pikey1. They seem to always score but they concede quite a few as well. Add to that, they did nick it from us in the SC, ergo I see this as a real test for Aberdeen.

Again, I'm not convinced that Aberdeen are playing brilliantly. I think there is more to come from us, but equally others could point to periods of recent games where the opposition has been on top (both ICT and St Mirren away are good examples).

I am nervous. But if I have to give a prediction it is......... Dundee to score and Aberdeen to sneak an unconvincing win 2 - 1.

(fingers crossed).

Yours

aDONis

Dons report people who used a turnstile to enter the ground.

They do not report tickets sold (which would be higher)

They do not report folk that used a door to enter like McInnes, the directors, hospitality (which would be higher)

Can't make it either, will buy some Jute, whatever the f**k that is? Or in reality, as we're all so loaded and famous, get my man to do it for me.

ETA: Shays dancing is immense.

Cheers bro. Maybe a jar of jam too?

Dundee eh? You c***s get oil - we get the Broons. Them's the breaks I s'pose :(

Shay Logan strikes me as being the biggest fandan out of all the Aberdeen players and it is a tough contest when you have Pawlett, McGinn and Langfield. His celebration against St Mirren was brutal by the way.

Goals against us really shouldn't be celebrated imo.

Archived