Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

When oil hits 42 bucks it will be giros all round up there. Non oil related businesses meanwhile are thriving, with cheaper energy costs.

It's a win win :lol:

:cowboy

It's about time some folk up here were brought down a peg or two.

They may have to trade in their Audi for a Ford.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When oil hits 42 bucks it will be giros all round up there. Non oil related businesses meanwhile are thriving, with cheaper energy costs.

It's a win win :lol:

I'm all for the bantz but you are effectively revelling in the downfall of Scotlands main income source and mass unemployment for thousands of people (not just Aberdonians)

As long as you're alright though I suppose.

I'm all for the bantz but you are effectively revelling in the downfall of Scotlands main income source and mass unemployment for thousands of people (not just Aberdonians)

As long as you're alright though I suppose.

Calm down ffs, he's blatantly winding them up.

Nervy about this one. The Dees seem to go on runs, alternating between shite/good and v Motherwell they may have started another good run. As good as we are at the moment, Dundee do have good attacking players and if they play well we could be up against a big test defensively. However their defence is weak especially in fullback areas so we will get opportunities.

:cowboy

It's about time some folk up here were brought down a peg or two.

They may have to trade in their Audi for a Ford.

I wonder how it will effect the high street, taxi drivers etc etc etc when those with disposable income are either laid off or have to take pay cuts. Its doesn't just effect those in the industry ya Moron.

Anyway onto the game standard 2-0 victory.

Aye, it's hard times up here. I might have to lay off some of my servants. :P

Seriously there are a lot of worried folk up here but I can take the slagging. It's payback time for us giving you Tick Tock chants when Timex went down.

I am that old.

Looking forward to the game. Hoping to get revenge for the Scottish cup but that is 2nd to keeping our run going and staying ahead of Celtic/Hamilton.

2-0 Rooney and Pawlett.

I wonder how it will effect the high street, taxi drivers etc etc etc when those with disposable income are either laid off or have to take pay cuts. Its doesn't just effect those in the industry ya Moron.

Anyway onto the game standard 2-0 victory.

Look up the meaning of facetious.

expect a defeat but Ross and St Mirren play each other so a bit of cutting each others throat going on there. A point would be brilliant in these circumstances.

Why are you worrying about relegation? You're 14 points away from them and only 4 points from 6th. Surely you should be looking up?

Yes, up until Saturday you were on a bad run but you're better than those teams below you IMO.

Why are you worrying about relegation? You're 14 points away from them and only 4 points from 6th. Surely you should be looking up?

Yes, up until Saturday you were on a bad run but you're better than those teams below you IMO

Think Hibs last season has spooked most teams in that area of the league. They were sitting 6th at this time last year. (Albeit 11 points from the play off spot, instead of 14).

It's the Dundee way, sadly. We were 4-1 up against ten men and there was folk moaning we were playing football and not just "get it up the fucking park".

Couldn't believe some of the nonsense I was hearing at 4-1 up when we'd obviously and deliberately slowed the pace of the game down! The constant screams of "SWITCH IT!" are a new one on me.

Couldn't believe some of the nonsense I was hearing at 4-1 up when we'd obviously and deliberately slowed the pace of the game down! The constant screams of "SWITCH IT!" are a new one on me.

There was one phase in the game where we (not me personally, the team likes) must've kept possession for 30 odd passes and you could hear folk getting impatient.

It was proper olé football and these moaning c***s weren't appreciating it at all.

Some folk are never happy unless they're moaning, ken?

Its not the Dundee way its good old O grade Arithmetic (A pass). We are in a decent position but need a few more games before it gets to a point where current status would mean an astonishing turn around in form for St Mirren and Ross (and Motherwell for that matter) to catch us. I am starting to think we have almost made it and with a few more points the numbers will start to roll against the bottom three to never catch us.

Until then.

Still looking over the shoulder a bit. Just looking for us to get to 38 points ASAP which should gaurentee safety although with the rate Ross County and St Mirren are picking up points anywhere between 30-35 could be enough.

my base line is similar (30-35). Currently they would need 20 points just to catch us on 30, best part of 7 wins from 17 games (or fewer). Neither team looks remotely capable of winning what would be around 60+% of their remaining games whilst we would need total Hibs-style freefall.

There was one phase in the game where we (not me personally, the team likes) must've kept possession for 30 odd passes and you could hear folk getting impatient.

It was proper olé football and these moaning c***s weren't appreciating it at all.

Some folk are never happy unless they're moaning, ken?

*long ball towards forward*

"f**k SAKE GET THE BALL ON THE FUCKING DECK DUNDEE f**k SAKE"

*patient build up play with distribution from defence to midfield*

"f**k SAKE GET THE BALL UP THE FUCKING PARK f**k SAKE"

I wish you could press the red button when watching European football on SKY and select an option for these added crowd shouts.

Archived