Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only team I ever want to see 'mount a challenge' for the league is Dundee. All the rest I want to see relegated or go bust - preferably both.

That said Aberdeen will be massive favourites for this one. 3 nil to the Dons.

Writing this one off and wouldn't be unhappy with a 1-0 loss. Like to see Dyer back in - was good when he came on and what a difference having a left back who can play with his left foot. I like Davo but think we would probably be better with Konrad for this game, given the Dons quick movement. Also up the energy levels by dropping Clarkson and Thomson with Harkins and the Tank back in.

Going to disagree with you on this one DieDee. Although it's frustrating watching certain players, we really need to get some proper continuity again and we can't keep changing things about. Only changes we should be making are for either injuries or maybe Konrad in for Davo but this constant changing doesn't help. Our best run of the season was with very consistent team selections, got to do the same here I think.

The only team I ever want to see 'mount a challenge' for the league is Dundee. All the rest I want to see relegated or go bust - preferably both.

That said Aberdeen will be massive favourites for this one. 3 nil to the Dons.

Are their any teams in the Scottish Premiership who have been relegated AND gone bust?

At this point in the season we shouldn't be lying down to anybody. Aberdeen are a good side and are top of the league on merit, but we've been competitive with them during both games at dens. Despite their excellent recent defensive record I've not been overly impressed with their back line aside from the boy Logan who is a class act.

2-2 Rooney and beast for them. Stewart and MacGowan for us.

Also as an aside I would love Dundee to try and get Nicky Low for next season, always been really impressed with him when I've seen him for you lot and he appears surplus to requirements at pittodrie.

Every week I'm saying ''this will be a critical test of our credentials.'' Well here we go again. With Celtic coming back to winterland, to face Accies away, this is an excellent opportunity to validate our challenge. Just to be clear though, I am not making a prediction. :)

Dons are going to start taking more of the chances we are creating at some point and give someone a right doing. Would be nice if it was against Dundee if only to get them back for the cup exit. As long as no injuries I would expect Dons to go with same starting 11. No point in changing a winning team.

Archived