Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aberwhat, on 11 Jan 2015 - 21:26, said:

GTF Dundee makes Aberdeen look like renaissance Florence

You're right, Dundee does make Aberdeen look like it's not moved on with the times in 600 years.

You're right, Dundee does make Aberdeen look like it's not moved on with the times in 600 years.

Does the national grid still run through your gardens and roundabouts (sorry birly roons)?

have you seen Thomson in-action???

Yes I have only missed 2 games this season which means I have seen Thomson about 4 or 5 times haha Harkins only runs when he has the ball and slows the game down to his pace, up the energy with Harkins is not a statement many Dundee fans would use!

Thomson is made of shite and duck tape but uses the ball well and rarely gives it away.

Have you seen him this year?

Yes I have only missed 2 games this season which means I have seen Thomson about 4 or 5 times haha Harkins only runs when he has the ball and slows the game down to his pace, up the energy with Harkins is not a statement many Dundee fans would use!

Thomson is made of shite and duck tape but uses the ball well and rarely gives it away.

Have you seen him this year?

As a season ticket holder, yes. I know most Dees would agree Harkins is a hardly a bundle of energy but I note the defence of Thomson was nothing to do with his work ethic, m'lord.

A lot of 'Dees' have lost the plot already I see, and they've not even collected their giros yet. Long week ahead.

When oil hits 42 bucks it will be giros all round up there. Non oil related businesses meanwhile are thriving, with cheaper energy costs.

It's a win win :lol:

When oil hits 42 bucks it will be giros all round up there. Non oil related businesses meanwhile are thriving, with cheaper energy costs.

It's a win win :lol:

It'll be back up to normal prices soon enough, don't you worry.

Archived