Alan Forrest v Our bitches

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely, I suspect the novelty will have worn out for your League Two tussle in February though.

Don't know what league two has to do with anything considering we're staying put this season.

Don't know what league two has to do with anything considering we're staying put this season.

League table and two points in your last thirty says otherwise champ.

Though I'm sure I've heard Ayr fans confidently predicting safety in previous seasons, shortly before yet another humiliating relegation.

Definite improvement from Ayr, though the underlying problems are still there I.e a makeshift defence making a schoolboy error for the goal and a forward line that just doesn't carry enough goal threat. Reasons to be more cheerful, though things could hardly have got any worse. Hard to say if Morton are good enough to get promoted - none of the teams at the top look that impressive so could be any one of 3 or 4 teams. Don't think the mood of Dunfermline fans will brighten when they see McCausland in action.

There's always your shower of shite to gain some points from.

You've played us three times already and are still on course for relegation. So by your own logic you're already very much fucked for the rest of your campaign.

Gutted for you.

Thought it was all Ton until we knicked the goal then we looked hungrier than we had been and more confident, actually quite happy with what I saw from Ayr.

Morton look the real deal tho. Their great fans deserve this great team.

Thought it was all Ton until we knicked the goal then we looked hungrier than we had been and more confident, actually quite happy with what I saw from Ayr.

Morton look the real deal tho. Their great fans deserve this great team.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Archived