Hibernian v Cowdenbeath

Not good enough I am afraid.

You accept that it was always going to be difficult again against the likes of Hibs but to get beat by such a large number is not good enough.

I've said it for seasons our defence is not good enough for this league,just look at how many goals we have conceded.

Still though we must move on dust ourselves down again and forget about this one quickly and look to take something next week.

Still amazing though we are playing big clubs and a credit to all involved with the club that we are in this championship.

Bottom line we must start stringing results ASAP!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going back till Nicholl goes. Had enough. Hibs could have scored 10. f**k off.

Do you honestly think that'll make a difference? Hard fact is, Cowden don't possess a player who is anywhere near the quality of any given Hibs player. Yes, they competed at Easter Road last time but this is clearly a different Hibs side. They're playing as good football as any side in Scotland right now.

Do you honestly think that'll make a difference? Hard fact is, Cowden don't possess a player who is anywhere near the quality of any given Hibs player. Yes, they competed at Easter Road last time but this is clearly a different Hibs side. They're playing as good football as any side in Scotland right now.

Hibs are a far better side than the last time we played them.

Luckily for us we are still eighth despite Alloa game postponed.Also Dumbarton got beat today so if we string some results we could close the gap on them.

I hope anyone in Leith tonight that is well dressed, has an over £10 haircut or generally has any characteristics that Cowdenbeath folk might attribute to a

"gayboy", keeps their wits about them tonight.

These troglodytes will be in a foul mood this evening.

Most eloquent.

I hope anyone in Leith tonight that is well dressed, has an over £10 haircut or generally has any characteristics that Cowdenbeath folk might attribute to a "gayboy", keeps their wits about them tonight.

These troglodytes will be in a foul mood this evening.

No just in Leith. Anycunt in Hectors, Hamiltons and The Raeburn better no mention f**k all.

Yes we can do better. Why was Brownlie dropped?! Why did Milne get a start?! Why is Higgins still getting game time?! The ball doesn't stick up front, the defence must be tired of playing it forward for it to come right back.

Thomson at fault for the 1st again. Miller is shite. Nicholl doesn't have a clue.

Give Makel a chance, they still don't soeak to each other.

I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of Cowden fans. Nicholl go.

better than Ribeena and smack gay boy

^^^ secretly enjoys seeing Cowden bent over and spanked.

No when its £6 a pinta Peroni anyhoo.

At least it's not Bud.

Yes we can do better. Why was Brownlie dropped?! Why did Milne get a start?! Why is Higgins still getting game time?! The ball doesn't stick up front, the defence must be tired of playing it forward for it to come right back.

Thomson at fault for the 1st again. Miller is shite. Nicholl doesn't have a clue.

Give Makel a chance, they still don't soeak to each other.

I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of Cowden fans. Nicholl go.

I don't see the point in giving makel a promotion he is to blame as he will coach and set up tactics with jimmy, therefore his tactics and coaching at present is not up to scratch!. Higgins plays because we don't have anyone else and no one else in our team currently will make it "stick" as you have put it. This is where jimmy must get things better and right.

I don't see the point in giving makel a promotion he is to blame as he will coach and set up tactics with jimmy, therefore his tactics and coaching at present is not up to scratch!. Higgins plays because we don't have anyone else and no one else in our team currently will make it "stick" as you have put it. This is where jimmy must get things better and right.

No he isn't. Nicholl doesn't speak to him, he gets asked f**k all. He gets no input. It's not his team and its not his ideas.

Higgins is shit. Some players won't make it stick but they will bring other things to the table, Higgins offers nothing. Misses sitters and can't hold it up. Slow, unfit and doesn't work hard like some fans make out.

Decided to go to this, dreadful, just dreadful. Celebrating a corner was as good as it got today. Time for Jimmy to go IMHO.

I Cannae work out what he is trying to do sometimes. Obviously trying to make things difficult for the opposition but leaving fit defenders on the bench, playing 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 when 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 would suit the situation better. I know its always 11v11 to start with and if individual battles are won then things go better but we don't seem capable of making it hard for the opposition. This isn't just a defenders problem. This is right thru the team. Too soft. JN must take responsibility for his failing strategies.

Robbie Thomson - goalkeeper

Kyle Miller - central midfielder

Thomas O'Brien - central midfielder

Nat Wedderburn - central midfielder

Jordan Halsman - left back

Lewis Milne - central midfielder

Colin Marshall - central midfielder

Jon Robertson - central midfielder

Declan Hughes - central midfielder

Kudus Oyenuga - striker

Sean Higgins - striker (apparently)

Seven of our starting eleven are central midfielders - no width in the team whatsoever. What was the plan with Lewis Milne today? He's anonymous in central midfield so we'll stick him on the right wing because he's a good player and needs to be in the team. Oh, that isn't working. Right, well Robbo can play right wing instead and Lewis can play in the middle instead.

I don't think we'll catch Sevco now. Tbh, there's nothing to read out of beating utter shite like Cowdenbeath. We don't look any worse than Sevco atm but our awful start, combined with the odd dodgy game that we always seem to have in us, has afforded them a wee gap that should see them into second.

The aim should should still be upwards though. Rofl at the chat about how Falkirk were our rivals a few weeks ago.

Archived